Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mike Swambo from The AFL & unfulfilled promises

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedFather View Post
    It's not libel if it can be proved... Now why do you think he is so quiet ?
    1) Maybe he's not noticed the latest posts against him.
    2) Maybe he realises that coming on here and saying "No I didn't" isn't going to do an awful lot to stop you posting.
    3) Maybe he's waiting for a proper chance to answer this, ie. in identifying you and bringing it to court, one way or another.

Just so you know, I'm not saying I defo know your accusations are untrue, but I do know for sure that this is not the right way to go about things. So, to repeat myself, shut the fuck up.
    Tea Drinker for Life, but preaching tolerance for the Children of Coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedFather View Post
    It's not libel if it can be proved... Now why do you think he is so quiet ?
    Mike Swambo has never posted on the cage warriors forum, which could possibly explain his lack of posting.

I trained with Mike for years. As a small female I never felt anything but welcome and safe in his gyms.

Please don't bring personal issues into the pro MMA section. Any repeated attempts to do so will result in a ban.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by Femme-ma View Post
    Mike Swambo has never posted on the cage warriors forum, which could possibly explain his lack of posting.

I trained with Mike for years. As a small female I never felt anything but welcome and safe in his gyms.

Please don't bring personal issues into the pro MMA section. Any repeated attempts to do so will result in a ban.

^^^^^^this,

mike is a first class cock but shit like this should handled different.