Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: British Fighting Championships

if picket, mann, reed, grimsaw, batten are all tired up...

Put my Name in the Hat.... I mite not be a Big name like above but i think we have alot of other Good talent that if a few Big name was missing it would still be an amazimg tournement!!!! an mybe a New Star would be born!! that goes for all weight classes....
    ARCHER MMA.. "Strength of the Heart, Honour of the Soul"

Quote Originally Posted by karstenbigk View Post
    if picket, mann, reed, grimsaw, batten are all tired up...

Put my Name in the Hat.... I mite not be a Big name like above but i think we have alot of other Good talent that if a few Big name was missing it would still be an amazimg tournement!!!! an mybe a New Star would be born!! that goes for all weight classes....

I want my name in the hat also. I think there is a massive amount of talent out there that people arent aware of.

I think if people dismiss this too early or automatically put themsleves out of the running, then i think that is a very short sighted move ?
    Last edited by iandean; 12-01-2009 at 09:46 PM.

this is great news for all british MMA fighters!

i want in. that purse at the end is sick!!!!

Cartel Pro Fight Team

i will deffo wann be in this at ww

we at UWC are very pleased to be part of this
    SATURDAY 8th October 2011= UWC 17= another night of MMA action in Southend On Sea.

interest is looking good from fighters, dont forget to register here:
    http://www.cagewarriors.com/article.201.htm

great think!

this is only for UK based fighters?
    http://slugfest.pl

More questions. Would these shows be using the same 'officials' or at least the officials qualified to BFC standards? Could other shows use those officials to put on BFC licensed events?
    The BFC will have a list of refs judges that can be used and each member of the BFC will have to use judges and refs from within the BFC

If the best of britain are bussy in the tourny.. ? who will be fighting the cw and fx3 ? world champs..

let say Who will fight fernandez if lets say, picket, mann, reed, grimsaw, batten, etc are all in the tourny?
    This is a Grand Prix so will be fought every year, it is a British Grand Prix so therefor all orgs belt will still stand as most orgs belts are world title belts not British.

Would be good if DoD applied for membership or licensing, his knowledge is very valuable to the BFC
    We had a meeting with the now defunct Cage Rage in April the meeting was to discuse this idea, Dave said it was not something they were not interested in, because Dave said " they pay their fighters too much and we could not compete with the purses that they pay " Good try though Arron. 10/10

I've re-read the posts, can't see any haters on this thread. Where are the haters that you mention?
    You are all hormonal today Arron, these comments have been by phone call to certain people from other promotors, not posts

i want in. that purse at the end is sick!!!!
    That purse is a total amount of purses that will be allocated to the Grand Prix, purses have been set out for all the rounds and if we the full amount of applicants at each weight cat that is the total of all purses for the tournament. Still very nice purses all the way through there will also be fight bonuses available.

this is only for UK based fighters?
    We have still to finalise this, but basically if you are not a UK resident then you need not apply.

More announcements will be made in the forthcoming weeks but we need your applications which can be filled in on the news page, we have had a really good response so far but there are limited spaces so hurry.
    Last edited by coventrywarrior; 13-01-2009 at 01:54 PM.
    Andy Lillis, Former Cagewarriors President