Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tattoo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    It kind of came together over time, basically something happened when I was 20 (6 years ago) that completely changed the direction of my life, I got out of a bad situation, became a better person and found God. The bed of leaves represents a fall and death (a fall of where I perceived once upon a time to be a high place in life, and the death of that way of life) and the crucifix shows, perhaps, the catalist for this change of lifestyle (me finding God, as I was actually a satanist beforehand). The barbed wire shows the hardship and pain that bound me and my faith together when everything seemed bleak and where it becomes vines shows how it's part of my very being, and I'll never go back to the way I was and the life I lead. The skulls of the 4 hoursemen, however, are just my way of showing I've still got some badness in me, when needed.
    cool shit dan, and agree, the four horsemen are badass!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zyq55YzJY3o
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

lol sweet tatts,i tke it you do have some connection to angrrr? lol
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

I might know 'em .... lol... and thx ;p
    Happy bday to andy

Flash
    Last edited by MrsDredd; 06-02-2009 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    No pics just yet, as it's not finished (got the outline but not the colour/ shade yet) but It's a full left bicep sleeve of a bed of autumn leaves with a wrought iron crucifix lay in them, the crucifix is "tied" to my arm with barbed wire which morphs into vines from a tree, which trace into the veins in the crook of my elbow and over my shoulder and into my chest where my heart is. There are also the skulls of the horsemen of the apocalypse lay in the leaves at various points.
    WAR is on my bicep
    PLAGUE is on the back of my shoulder
    DEATH is on my Tricep
    PESTILENCE is on the side of my arm
    swweeeeeeettt!!!

the fact that it meens something to you only makes it cooler. allways good to be able to relate yourself to something so badass
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

Default Kustom Kulture Tattoo Studio

I have 5 Tattoos that have been done by Wendy or Chris at Kustom Kulture in Weston Super Mare, both are very, very good, their new Studio in Worle is fantastic, 3 artists & 2 Lasers to either remove or fade your existing work to be easily covered with new (if you wanted more) cant remember their website address, google them & have a look, I am defo having more by them.
    Chris

Wink

You seen mine then Payner ??