Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tattoo Thread

My photos are 2mb.. How do I make them 17K???

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Big-Mike View Post
    My photos are 2mb.. How do I make them 17K???
    open in paint and resize them to maybe 30%
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

I've been on imageshack and uploaded my photos... Not sure how these will work so here goes.

Just got back from the tattooist, I'll load a pic when the wrap is off.
    My website now has a new domain, check it out - www.modernviolentgentlemen.com

I'm getting my first one done next week, though nothing as epic as some of those shown here.

I've been proscrastinating about it for years, but then my wife got one done last week and pushed me over the edge; after all, everyone knows that the more tattoos you have the harder you are, and I can't have my wife being harder than me.
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

Quote Originally Posted by Emmet J View Post
    I'm getting my first one done next week, though nothing as epic as some of those shown here.

I've been proscrastinating about it for years, but then my wife got one done last week and pushed me over the edge; after all, everyone knows that the more tattoos you have the harder you are, and I can't have my wife being harder than me.
    Mines not exactly epic either, but figured its best to get the smaller stuff done first rather than jump in at the deep end.

My mums got loads so I'd never live it down if I didn't get any!

CHICKEN
    FRIED
    RICE

lol
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

i've got quite a few, mainly football and england ones.

ARSENAL written down my forearm
    a bulldog with scroll and union jack/st george cross behind it on the top of my shoulder.
    arsenal cannon (old one, not the new shit one) on my chest
    3 lions on my calf

i like the sleeves, i was going to get one donkeys years ago when in thailand, glad i didnt, it would have been quite original back then, though these days as much as i like them every tom dick and harry seems to be getting them. it seems one in 4 people over here has the tribal sleeve. in fact seen quite a few tear ups over them which has been funny, either people arguing over looking the same or grief white people getting for having them from the local NZ maori's
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT