Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tattoo Thread

Hmmm some nice work - just liked that studio on FB to keep it in mind for when I finally decide on what I am getting done...getting closer and probably get one in next 6months I reckon before I hit the midlife crisis and panic buy a few!
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    Inside and outside of elbow are nothing compared to collarbone. I need mine redone cos it's text and not particularly legible after healing... but it sucked so bad I don't want to
    I guess people feel things differently. Other areas that people have said are painful (e.g. on the bony parts at the top of the spine) didn't hurt me anywhere near as bad as the inner/outer elbow did. They actually made me feel a bit queasy. My back also hurt less than my arm. The feet, achilles tendon, back of the knee, ribs, sternum, clavicles, face, throat, genitals and inner thighs would probably kill me (especially all in one go )

the two most painful areas for me were upper shoulder/collar bone and outer back (not spine - that was ok)

as said by others i think it varies person to person, but a tattoo that is a fair size, is deeply fucking unpleasant lol
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    this place is pretty damn good - the artists are all top notch - have a look at the gallery. They work right next door to me and I have been promising myslef to get a full sleeve but have not had the cash

https://www.facebook.com/pages/hammersmith-tattoo
    http://www.hammersmithtattoo.co.uk/
    Cheers dude, some cool looking stuff there. Like a lot of Agat's stuff. Defo taken into consideration
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    the two most painful areas for me were upper shoulder/collar bone and outer back (not spine - that was ok)

as said by others i think it varies person to person, but a tattoo that is a fair size, is deeply fucking unpleasant lol
    Remember speaking to a bloke who had loads and said chest was the most painful for him, i can imagine the boney parts are horrible. my mrs has one just above her minge, foot, ankle and wrist which were all apparently ok but i'd imagine in reality hurt a fair bit. I've got several ideas i've wanted for donkeys years but since a kid have had an intrinsik fear of needles, which is odd given i've no issues getting kicked and punched in the face, but it doesn't bode well for 4 hours in a chair.

im going thailand in feb was thinking of a few then as it's about 75% cheaper than here and ive had several mates get them done there and they all came out well. does being drunk and thinning the blood really ruin the tatt?
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    does being drunk and thinning the blood really ruin the tatt?
    I asked my tattooist this last time as its something i'd always been told and believed!

He said it was total bollocks and something tattooists promoted so as not to get drunk twats in their studios all the time lol
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    Cheers dude, some cool looking stuff there. Like a lot of Agat's stuff. Defo taken into consideration
    No problem - The FB link I sent does not seem to work and I think they have a newer site with a lot more work on. Here is the actual FB link and this time it works - a lot of the newer material is on here. AGAT is incredible but they are all top notch:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/hamme...o/120183752922

Go to the wall photos for the majority of them (Although I am not a fan of white highlighting still some good stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    I asked my tattooist this last time as its something i'd always been told and believed!

He said it was total bollocks and something tattooists promoted so as not to get drunk twats in their studios all the time lol
    That's something I've always been told. I was planning on getting mine done in Thailand in the studio on the beach my mates got last time, sitting there drinking buckets of vodka and redbull watching the beach party go on. Told the other half that and she started with the 'you can't do that it ruins the tattoo', glad to hear it's bullshit.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    ...I have an estimated 6hrs left which I've decided to split into 2 x 3hr sittings, I can say without doubt now 7hrs is too long
    Having now done, 2 x 7hr sittings I've booked my last 6hrs as 2 x 3hr sittings on the 30th Nov, & 6th Dec
    That will be 21hrs in the chair for what is basically just a black Polynesian shoulder piece, worked out a bit more expensive than I'd originally planned !
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Quote Originally Posted by scotty_82 View Post
    Heres the first few hours of mine

I think most tattoos are pretty bad, but that's cracking.