Thread: Official Tattoo Thread

Threaded View

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    I will do it for 99 a day. Sorry to undercut you Jimmy but its a dog eat dog world....Though, I am not a dog and I presume noting your spelling seems pretty good, that you also are not a dog.
    haha that seems a reasonable presumption. it would be a wicked job, sit around in your pants, ban people, drink coffee, read people's pm's, eat a bit of chinese from last night, delete posts you don't like, set fire to things, all the good stuff.

i wonder what's the least i would do a job like that for. packet of crisps and a cup of bovril.
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 12-03-2013 at 05:17 PM. Reason: man, it went over the page, so i went back and quoted evzy just in case any confusion arose from my post.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'