Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tattoo Thread

I would say it's best to jump in and get something fucking huge. That way at least it's something worth regrettting, not just a shitty bit of celtic or a tweety pie.

And about knob heads always wanting to ask about your tattoos, it sucks because for some reason they're always total fucking retards and want to touch it and drag your arm or whatever around to 'get a proper look'. Then they get all aggressive when you tell them not to touch you. Fucking Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    CHICKEN
    FRIED
    RICE

lol
    Lol, it says 'I'm a big stupid englishman'
    My website now has a new domain, check it out - www.modernviolentgentlemen.com

And about knob heads always wanting to ask about your tattoos, it sucks because for some reason they're always total fucking retards and want to touch it and drag your arm or whatever around to 'get a proper look'. Then they get all aggressive when you tell them not to touch you. Fucking Idiots.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and they always have shite tats they want to show you.....
    "tonight we dine in hell....or dominoes"

TEAM BADGERS PRISON

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

KidKimura's deathly cold eyes scared me significantly.

Killer of tomorrow.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    KidKimura's deathly cold eyes scared me significantly.

Killer of tomorrow.
    Ha, its just my way of saying 'look at me, I have a tattoo, I'm hard now'

I honestly didn't realise you could see my face until you pointed it out!
    My website now has a new domain, check it out - www.modernviolentgentlemen.com

im getting the oakland raiders logo done on my shin bone on sunday.

ouch.

and too make it worse they aint even a good team. total shit.

Just had this bio-mechanical half sleeve finished, will prob end up turnining it into a full one later in the year...
    Attached Images Attached Images

thats a nice tat
    "tonight we dine in hell....or dominoes"

TEAM BADGERS PRISON

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBOY View Post
    I would say it's best to jump in and get something fucking huge. That way at least it's something worth regrettting, not just a shitty bit of celtic or a tweety pie.
    That was what I was thinking, but after discussing it with the tattoo artist I'm using and having him complain for 20 minutes about how many people are getting the same tribal sleeve over and over again I decided to be a little more moderate. I'm still going fairly big, most of my upper arm, but now it's a design I created, which means that even if it looks a bit crap it will still have a good deal of significance for me and not be some rubbish I picked out of a book.
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

Here is my sister's tattoo.It looks lovely actually now it is finished,it wasn't there.Im just not brave enough.
    Attached Images Attached Images