Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tattoo Thread

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

My brother in law had his others done at a place in Blackpool called tattoo carnival.I think he handles their website and gets cheaper work done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    My mate knows an artist who does shit-hot Japanese style, but I think they are 130 an hour or more. Let me know if you want the name (I don't know it off the top of my head).
    same here mate if you can get the name drop me a pm please

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jak-TapouT- View Post
    yeah man yours is sick.

i kinda meen like this... http://z.hubpages.com/u/285430_f260.jpg

i like the placement and the tribalish look but id prefer something that i like 100% rather than just copy a design i like sorta 80% ya know. the little twirls are just gay and id prefer something along the lines of yours. but yeah, i was thinking of going into the tattoo place near me, and finding out about it etc. but its a real badass biker type place so id probably get laughed out lol.
    lol..thats the infamous online pic that is used as profile pic by loadsa blokes....
    I guess cos it get attention - I wonder who the 'real' guy is ...
    Does look good....
    I have sent u message btw .. re tattoo design..

i really like the hawaiian/polynesian designs, would like a full sleeeve and pectoral. i've liked japanese koi and raijin sleeves for so long too, but now everyone seems to be getting them
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

I still think the Japanese ones look good.My brother in law has a great book of traditional ones.some whole body ones in there and lots of Yakuza style designs.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    i really like the hawaiian/polynesian designs, would like a full sleeeve and pectoral. i've liked japanese koi and raijin sleeves for so long too, but now everyone seems to be getting them
    Its mad innit.. 'Tattoo Fashions' - Japanese etc is this years black - and last years was 'Wings! gawddd how overdone have they been..?
    I have designed all of my own except the one on Neck which is Angrr Man Logo - but even with that I made it my own with way I coloured it - its really imporatant to me to know my Tattoo is mine and not gonna bump into anyone with same... They all have significance to me...

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDredd View Post
    Its really imporatant to me to know my Tattoo is mine and not gonna bump into anyone with same... They all have significance to me...
    This was the most important thing for me when I was trying to decide on what I wanted.
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

Some images of my right lower leg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pie eater; 15-03-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    Liddell: 'I'll fight anyone, Silva? Yeah sure, Quinton Jackson? Sure, Randy Couture? Sure'

Reporter: 'What about Fedor Emelianenko?'

Liddell: 'Well if I'll have to...I'll fight him...if I have to'

a great shop in derby is lifetime tatto some good artists in there theresa gordon wade has done a sleave cover up for me and it is mega

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDredd View Post
    lol..thats the infamous online pic that is used as profile pic by loadsa blokes....
    I guess cos it get attention - I wonder who the 'real' guy is ...
    Does look good....
    I have sent u message btw .. re tattoo design..
    Replied....

yeah it looks pretty sick, i think i like the placement rather than anything else, the design could be alot better.
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0