Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tattoo Thread

Default Official Tattoo Thread

If one already exists, does anyone have a link? The search function just throws up various threads of people asking for designers! H. Teague said there has to be loads of ink on this forum and I think he's right. I've just had a half sleeve done, 6 hours later and lots of blood I'm scabbing like a mofo!

I'll put pics of mine up in a bit, anyone else?

I'll see if I've got pics online now. One of them is in my avatar, obviously.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

It's really scabby today, big chunks flaking off! got one more session to go to (incase the first session and the second sessions colours are imbalanced) but that's essentially finished (and bloody!)

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

im really interested in having a sleeve done to mid for arm but would need a good designer as i have allsorts of ideas for what i want and a few pics and stuff of things i would like incorparating in but wouldnt know where to start.

hywel teagues sleeve is amazing!!
    Wolfslair MMA

was gunna have one done weds,but put it off till nxt weds

I wanted mine for 2 years before I got it done, I think it's a massive decision to get something tattoo'd on you. But that said, pretty much everyone advised me NOT to get a little one, to just go for it first time! I love it, was well worth it. I just need to get on the Waterboy program now to have some guns to show it off on!

This is my sleeve. I wanted a lot of solid black but not a traditional tribal design;

My right shin, which should be getting turned into a leg sleeve in May (depends on money). The sleeve will also cover up some small shitty stuff I have;

Spider on my left calf. This will be turned into a leg sleeve with a few other animal outlines and then a brightly coloured design around them;

All done by Chris Govier of Body Art in Swansea. Awesome tattooist, only one I would recommend in Swansea.
    Last edited by Rob T; 12-01-2009 at 03:59 PM.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

That's a whole lot of sleeves dawg! The arm sleeve is pretty sweet though!

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by SDR View Post
    I wanted mine for 2 years before I got it done, I think it's a massive decision to get something tattoo'd on you. But that said, pretty much everyone advised me NOT to get a little one, to just go for it first time! I love it, was well worth it. I just need to get on the Waterboy program now to have some guns to show it off on!
    whats wrong with the bigleeroy program...... available in all good book shops....... errr never lol
    Wolfslair MMA

It's a well known fact that unless your guns have been sighted holding a microphone, your program is probably wack!