Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tattoo Thread

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

you have never seen me smash the kareoke lad ave ya....... i know all the chanel u shit!!!
    Wolfslair MMA

Quote Originally Posted by SDR View Post
    That's a whole lot of sleeves dawg! The arm sleeve is pretty sweet though!
    Cheers dude, the legs will only be half sleeves though (knee to foot, and the top of my foot probably). Then I may have stuff on the upper half but no ideas at the moment. Going to get my left arm sleeved with colour too (so I'll have colour on the left, b&w on the right). Then a few on my torso, maybe a spine piece, and I'll be done!

Your arm looks pretty cool, got any bigger pics to see the detail? Are you planning on adding to it at all?
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by bigleeroy1 View Post
    im really interested in having a sleeve done to mid for arm but would need a good designer as i have allsorts of ideas for what i want and a few pics and stuff of things i would like incorparating in but wouldnt know where to start.

hywel teagues sleeve is amazing!!
    My brother in law gets his done at Tattoo Carnvial,Anchorsholme Lane,he designs his own and they look pretty good.He has 2 full sleeves now plus his whole back.

How long did you wait to go back to rolling out of interest? I've got 3-4 weeks before I can start drilling again so I'd be interested to know if it has to be longer.

No better images yet (they're from my phone), I'll take a load with a decent camera when it's all healed, like I said It's all flaking off me now and got to heal/fade properly. The picture itself is the angel, with gothic windows in the background with a smoke effect at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by SDR View Post
    How long did you wait to go back to rolling out of interest? I've got 3-4 weeks before I can start drilling again so I'd be interested to know if it has to be longer.
    Depends on the tattoo. It took about 3 weeks before I could roll after having my arm done, but with the spider (because it's just an outline) I was rolling light 3 days after.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Took 3 hours for the outline and 5.5 hours for the shading from an artist in Soho London. It covers my whole shoulder and top of the arm, can't really see it from this pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Anyone who has just got a tat and wants to train asap, wash it dry with a clean towel frequently and use bepanthen its the muts nuts for no scabbing and quick healing

Yeah lot's of people have recommended bepanthen to me recently.
    Shame I forgot to buy some after my last session so I'm scabby as a motherfucker.

Just had 3 hours done on my forearm (which swelled up like anything) and have another 3 hour session booked for the 21st.
    Basically having my half sleeve turned into a full sleeve.
    It's all Japanese style artwork (Koi, Samurai, Demon, Bamboo, Edo castle etc).

When it starts to heal a bit better, I'll post some pictures up.

Quote Originally Posted by legz View Post
    Took 3 hours for the outline and 5.5 hours for the shading from an artist in Soho London. It covers my whole shoulder and top of the arm, can't really see it from this pic.
    That looks smart. Dragons kick ass.

Does anyone have an idea of what are considered the top 5 or 10 tattoo parlours in the UK? Obviously everyone will recommend the artist who did theirs, but money being no object, who are the tattooing pimps of the UK?

I realise it will vary depending on style you want...
    www.kaobon.com home of TEAM KAOBON MMA/MUAYTHAI