Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tattoo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jak-TapouT- View Post
    I need an idea for a tat if anyone has any advice?

A mate iv known my entire life is going to afghanistan soon, and its pretty much the 1st time we have to split our directions. Were gonna get some sort of tat together - kinda to remember each other by sorta thing. And obviously incase the worst happens out there.

We were thinking something reeaally simple, like each others names or something - but it could be percieved as pretty gay.

anyone got ideas?
    maybe torrent search for some flash?

http://www.torrentz.com/search?q=tattoo+flash

have a look through with your mate, then use photoshop to come up with something....
    The streets are alive with the sounds of pain...EARN YOUR F***ING SCARS, SON!

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

A mate iv known my entire life is going to afghanistan soon, and its pretty much the 1st time we have to split our directions. Were gonna get some sort of tat together - kinda to remember each other by sorta thing. And obviously incase the worst happens out there.

We were thinking something reeaally simple, like each others names or something - but it could be percieved as pretty gay.

anyone got ideas?
    "My life partner left me, and all I got was this crappy tattoo"
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

go on www.bmeink.com and see if you get some inspiration
    There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.

thought I'd put mine on here but can't see it, so
    when it was VERY fresh and I was a bit younger and and a lot skinnier
    summer 2002
    Attached Images Attached Images

anyone got ideas?
    http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...ed=0CBIQsAQwAA
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

anyone got ideas?
    Getting each others names is lame and totally unoriginal. Think of things like personal jokes or experiences you have had and come up with something from that.
    My website now has a new domain, check it out - www.modernviolentgentlemen.com

roger huertas tribal tattoo is pretty cool.
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

Went to a festival the over the weekend and decided to get a new tattoo for a laugh

There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by mzb View Post
    Went to a festival the over the weekend and decided to get a new tattoo for a laugh

haha, thats awesome!
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

Default DreddInks and Dredds fight Thredds

I am now Tattooing aswell as designing tats for peeps...
    currently mid design for samurai themed whole sleeve
    and just had to show ya my my most recent tat (by another artist that is cos most recent one is by me!!!!)

• MY EYES
    • Original Image That Inspired The Tattoo
    • Digital Artwork Based on Tattoo
    Last edited by MrsDredd; 30-10-2010 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Posted before completed