Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Tattoo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    www.ratemyink.com has got loads of good designs on it, it also has some shockingly bad stuff, the top 10 worst rated list on there is one of the funniest things on the net
    Cheers brett, did you take a look at that solviet star! Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by dunny View Post
    i hate tattoo elitism. you are injecting ink into yourself with a needle to permenantly stain your skin, its not an art form, its what tribes did to mark their bodies to make them look more fearsome. its what biker gangs did to look scary. its what sailors did to represent certain centiments. the one thing that pisses me off the most is when people think they are better than other people because they paid 600 for a tattoo by someone regarded as the best in the world and all that bullshit. its stupid. i know no one has made any tattoo elitist remarks yet, but i know they will come, they always do. at the end of the day, the lines will spread just like any other tattoo and all you have done is pay ten times the price for the privilage, nice
    The difference between people with tattoos and people without tattoos is people with tattoos dont care if you do or dont have a tattoo!!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasir View Post
    Cheers brett, did you take a look at that solviet star! Awesome.
    Yeah that one must have taken hundreds of hours, there are a lot of pieces on their that are amazing bits of art but i'm not sure i'd want them on my body

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Yeah that one must have taken hundreds of hours, there are a lot of pieces on their that are amazing bits of art but i'm not sure i'd want them on my body
    Yer i think if you are gonna get one than make sure you 100% want it. Thats why im just gonna take my time with it because i have changed my mind on a few occasions on different designs.

But i like aplins dragon, i think that is quality.

Is very important around here MikeyL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nasir View Post
    Yer i think if you are gonna get one than make sure you 100% want it. Thats why im just gonna take my time with it because i have changed my mind on a few occasions on different designs.

But i like aplins dragon, i think that is quality.
    agreed....
    The views I express on this forum are my own and are no way associated with any organisation I work with.

http://www.mmaunltd.com/

http://www.mmahitpit.com/diaries/all...blogs/mikeleng

Is very important around here MikeyL's Avatar

thats awesome!

not sure I would like it when im 50 though
    The views I express on this forum are my own and are no way associated with any organisation I work with.

http://www.mmaunltd.com/

http://www.mmahitpit.com/diaries/all...blogs/mikeleng

Aplin your tattoo is mint mate.....but dude you gotta get a new wardrobe that thing is falling apart & your choice of art is awful

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Aplin your tattoo is mint mate.....but dude you gotta get a new wardrobe that thing is falling apart & your choice of art is awful
    LMAO I thought the same, maybe he walked into his nans room and asked for her to take a quick picture.

Alright fuckers!

I've got this fucking tattoo on my fucking back and ass:

But don't fucking tell anyone or you fuckers will never be fucking fighters.

Fuck.