Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Haunted

My cat's name is Mittens ralphylad's Avatar

Default Most Haunted

its fucking shite!!!!!!, still I am enthrawled by this evenings events!
    "I honestly can't even remember my old signature, so I'll have this one"

What's happened? I have to admit I was intrigued with the whole searching for evil, but I watched some of the 1st night and wasn't very impressed.

Everything about that show annoys the piss out of me.
    They never show anything substantial on camera, and yet they play up to everything.

"Oh, did you feel the sudden chill as we walked into this room? There's sure some supernatural presence here!"

...er, no fuckhead it's not uncommon for rooms to be different temperatures.

And that bloke that spasms and get's 'possessed'... well, I wish one day he did come across some evil spirit that makes him launch himself from a building onto a spiked rail.

...yeah, I hate it that much.

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

My museum is going to be on the Paranormal channel at some point soon, most haunted museums programme.I have said no to Most Haunted and so many groups coming to do "investigations" but I bowed to staff pressure for this one.
    Soooo much of it is staged!

i went to see dereck acorah in theatre, was really good

I've got a great book somewhere about a Paranormal Investigator in one of the chapters goes undercover on set of 'Most Haunted', and it' totally manufactured, Derek Accorah will be come 'possesed' and fall to the ground talking in voices and the director will shout 'cut' and he'll get up and wander around smoking a cigarette and then go again when the director shouts 'action' it's hilarious
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Identity One View Post
    They never show anything substantial on camera, and yet they play up to everything.
    Because there is nothing substantial to show, ghosts/hauntings etc do not exist.

This is funny; http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PW_ONN8odYs
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Banned

I think its bullshit...last time i watched it this guiy was like pretending to be posested or w/e. and ghost was talking through him
    He looked like a retard.

My cat's name is Mittens ralphylad's Avatar

I just like reading the viewers comments, "Julie from Derbyshire says the team will have to be careful of the big piss flaps in the bedroom"
    Angie and Jackie from Bromwell say that their cat has been licking it balls all night since tuning in" - makes me chuckle at some of the bullshit people post in on there!
    "I honestly can't even remember my old signature, so I'll have this one"

Quote Originally Posted by ralphylad View Post
    I just like reading the viewers comments, "Julie from Derbyshire says the team will have to be careful of the big piss flaps in the bedroom"
    Angie and Jackie from Bromwell say that their cat has been licking it balls all night since tuning in" - makes me chuckle at some of the bullshit people post in on there!
    I'm full of cold and have had a shit day at work but that made me piss myself
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore