Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Haunted

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    My museum is going to be on the Paranormal channel at some point soon, most haunted museums programme.I have said no to Most Haunted and so many groups coming to do "investigations" but I bowed to staff pressure for this one.
    Soooo much of it is staged!
    Of coursed it's staged, ghosts don't exsist so there would be no other way of doing it

Wow...Lou. You actually think some of it is real ?

I STRONGLY belive that ghosts exist but they're hardly going to manifest around a bunch of people with cameras acting like mongs.

Pro Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post

I STRONGLY belive that ghosts exist but they're hardly going to manifest around a bunch of people with cameras acting like mongs.
    If you believe they exist, then why wouldn't they manifest around a bunch of people with cameras acting like mongs?

because ghost are too cool for that shit.

Ghost just chill out and fly around
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.

Pro Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by James Saville View Post
    because ghost are too cool for that shit.

Ghost just chill out and fly around
    Are you saying all ghosts are the same? Surely if ghosts exist, there must be a ghost of a celebrity or entertainer who would relish the opportunity to continue his TV career from beyond the grave? A show like "Most Haunted" would be an ideal chance for said ghost to start his entertainment career comeback?

I see no reason why, if ghosts exist, they would have an aversion to being on TV, especially when the program centres on them and comes to their gaff to film!

Of course ghosts and spirits exist. You'd just be stupid and ignorant if you just presumed they didn't.

Pro Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Of course ghosts and spirits exist. You'd just be stupid and ignorant if you just presumed they didn't.
    Well, I'm certainly willing to be convinced they exist. I just need one shred of evidence. I don't suppose you have any?

I would think that taking a highly trained camera crew and a reknowned psychic to 'the most haunted places in the world' would give a pretty good chance of capturing a ghost on camera.... yet Most Haunted appear to be devoid of any such footage, why is that?

As for 'stupid or ignorant', it would only be ignorant if ingored the documented evidence of the existance of ghosts... of which there is...zero. So it can't be ignorant.

We've done all this before.... but, before I go training, one other question. If ghosts do exist, why hasn't one be captured on film or why haven't I actually seen one?

i love how aaron assumes the bad guy role in every forum topic
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post

Oh god no! I don't believe they exist at all,seriously!

I have stayed there over night,been there on my own late at night and have never heard/seen anything.

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by ReD_mIst View Post
    Of coursed it's staged, ghosts don't exsist so there would be no other way of doing it
    I think I meant all of it is staged!