Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Haunted

lou , what musem do you own?
    being empty of yourself you cannot be attacked because you arent filled by you.

Possibly Killed Micheal Jackson

I don't own it, I work in a historic house/museum in Chorley that was built in the 1500s!

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by James Saville View Post
    i love how aaron assumes the bad guy role in every forum topic

It's just a service I offer... without bad guys, there are no heroes

Quote Originally Posted by ReD_mIst View Post
    Well, I'm certainly willing to be convinced they exist. I just need one shred of evidence. I don't suppose you have any?

I would think that taking a highly trained camera crew and a reknowned psychic to 'the most haunted places in the world' would give a pretty good chance of capturing a ghost on camera.... yet Most Haunted appear to be devoid of any such footage, why is that?

As for 'stupid or ignorant', it would only be ignorant if ingored the documented evidence of the existance of ghosts... of which there is...zero. So it can't be ignorant.

We've done all this before.... but, before I go training, one other question. If ghosts do exist, why hasn't one be captured on film or why haven't I actually seen one?
    There has been documented evidence, it's easy for ignorant plebs like you to blurt out that there's nothing there. I mean what do you know anyway, you're just going on presumtion... it's easy to blurt out that there's simply nothing there but what do you really know? jack shit.

I think people should open their mind and actually appreciate that there's more to life than just Facebook and Mcdonalds.

Pro Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    There has been documented evidence, it's easy for ignorant plebs like you to blurt out that there's nothing there. I mean what do you know anyway, you're just going on presumtion... it's easy to blurt out that there's simply nothing there but what do you really know? jack shit.

I think people should open their mind and actually appreciate that there's more to life than just Facebook and Mcdonalds.
    Is that supposed to be a fucking joke?!? You fuckin' cunt, You think I am going to laugh when you call me an ignorant pleb and make a personal attack like that.

Never at one point on this thread did I come out and make an attack on you. I simply stated That there has never been any actual evidence of ghosts existance. Which despite your post, there isn't. If there had been indisputable proof, then we wouldn't discussing the point on here... it would be like be arguing that gravity doesn't exist, despite there being scienctifc proof it does and I can test the theory myself.

Anyway, back to the personal insult. You fucking two bit, steptoe looking mother fucker. I'm not going to laugh this off, I will catch up to you face to face and I will leave you with a limp that you will carry for the rest of your life. Fuckin' dick.

I've got a great book somewhere about a Paranormal Investigator in one of the chapters goes undercover on set of 'Most Haunted', and it' totally manufactured, Derek Accorah will be come 'possesed' and fall to the ground talking in voices and the director will shout 'cut' and he'll get up and wander around smoking a cigarette and then go again when the director shouts 'action' it's hilarious

Book is called 'Will Storr vs The Supernatural' and you are right. The script has things like 'Derek has a possession', etc. He wasn't undercover though, they invied him to the set, he just saw the director put their notepad down and legged it over, picked it up and checked it out. He tried to ask her about it and she shuts him down. Apparently like you said as soon as the cameras stop he gets up and starts smoking/smiling again.

Back in the day when Yvette was a sceptic I liked the show because it was scientific... Now she is a believer and even the shows sceptic seems reluctant to point out when things are obviously just a bat/the wind, etc, it is pointless watching as it feels almost stupid. I watched a show called 'Ghost Hunters' which is presented by TAPS (The Atlantic paranormal Society) and it is much better. When someone reports a haunting they try to prove the house is NOT haunted by trying to capture what the noises are. They very rarely say a place is haunted, but when they do they have just cause.

They have caught some awesome footage over the years (series 5 now I think) including chairs moving by themselves, shadow figures moving up and then down a corridor, a shadow seeming to look over a rail, a voice which answered to them asking its name, and Grant stayed in a haunted bedroom one night and the door opened and slamed closed in a weird manor, that was also recorded.

Other good shows include : Monster Quest and Destination Truth... both are cryptozoo.
    "When you're not training; somebody else is training to kick your ass."
    Part of Team Savage. Trained by Alex 'The Boy' Owen:
    http://www.teamsavage.co.uk/

I'm not sure about ghosts... I'd like to believe in ghosts, however until there is real evidence I don't think I can. OK chairs moving, weird voices and translusient figures being seen is all compelling stuff... HOWEVER... is the most logical explination that it is dead people?

I dunno... I remain about 40 convinced /60 sceptical, but I do hope that I am convinced one day
    "When you're not training; somebody else is training to kick your ass."
    Part of Team Savage. Trained by Alex 'The Boy' Owen:
    http://www.teamsavage.co.uk/

Pro Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Aplin View Post
    Book is called 'Will Storr vs The Supernatural' and you are right. The script has things like 'Derek has a possession', etc. He wasn't undercover though, they invied him to the set, he just saw the director put their notepad down and legged it over, picked it up and checked it out. He tried to ask her about it and she shuts him down. Apparently like you said as soon as the cameras stop he gets up and starts smoking/smiling again.

Back in the day when Yvette was a sceptic I liked the show because it was scientific... Now she is a believer and even the shows sceptic seems reluctant to point out when things are obviously just a bat/the wind, etc, it is pointless watching as it feels almost stupid. I watched a show called 'Ghost Hunters' which is presented by TAPS (The Atlantic paranormal Society) and it is much better. When someone reports a haunting they try to prove the house is NOT haunted by trying to capture what the noises are. They very rarely say a place is haunted, but when they do they have just cause.

They have caught some awesome footage over the years (series 5 now I think) including chairs moving by themselves, shadow figures moving up and then down a corridor, a shadow seeming to look over a rail, a voice which answered to them asking its name, and Grant stayed in a haunted bedroom one night and the door opened and slamed closed in a weird manor, that was also recorded.

Other good shows include : Monster Quest and Destination Truth... both are cryptozoo.
    Quite interesting.

One of the key problems with proving a theory is that in order to do so you need to make it both measurable and replicable. So having a chair move by itself is one thing, but unless the forces involved can be measured and the act replicated in exactly the same way, it is very difficult to have the evidence to prove it.

Back to the other topic.... Lucan King, I am on your fucking case, dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Aplin View Post
    Book is called 'Will Storr vs The Supernatural' and you are right.....
    That's the one, I really enjoyed it but lent it to one of my wifes gay friends, and never saw it again

I learnt one of lifes tough lessons; "Never lend a book to a bender"
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Pro Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    I learnt one of lifes tough lessons; "Never lend a book to a bender"
    lol................