Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: UFC 93 Results/Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    i dont see why he didnt try to finish horn when he had his back considering the dude is a BJJ black belt?
    Easier said than done, Horn was defending well and it's not exactly easy to sub him.

Chuck vs Shogun would be a bad matchup after seeing shogun last night. It's a shame really as I really liked shogun at one point and would loved to have seen him ko chuck. It will never happen though.

Banned

Default heyy

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    Couldn't agree more, although I thought the fight between the guys with the gloves and the bloke with the shorts was okay

Lmaoooo

Default Ufc 93. Wtf?

When yesterdays show comes to mind all I can think is "WTF was that all about!?".

Shogun getting a Fight of the Night bonus and a main event bout at UFC 97 is a joke surely?

Franklin getting a 30-27 from one judge!? WTF.

Other than Dan's fight against Bisping what do the results of this show mean? Where does Franklin go now for a start?

What happened Kang!? Waited all this time for a chance then blows it.

What a strange show.

Nathan
    Head Coach at Leicester Shootfighters
    Sponsored by Caged Steel and Empire Fight Shop

i see what your saying levo but ive gotta be honest regardless of shit cardio i loved that fight

30-27 indeed wtf!

i bet on Belcher before the event never had trust in Kang