Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Combat sports trials

Quote Originally Posted by pete View Post
    Was a very good event, I spoke with a couple of guys from Team Supreame who were all real freindly and great guys. Also happy I managed to get myself 2 wins

Brett you looked real good for a first time fighter, I enjoyed your fight with Doug from Bai Lang (Club I train at)

Looking forward to the next one.
    was good to meet your team yesterday, all had the right attitude towards it

That was a fun fight, i was gutted i didn't finish it, he was determined not to tap. he hit me with some hard shots from my guard too.

The results are up on mma universe already, they usually have all the photos done by the end of the day too

The results are up on mma universe already, they usually have all the photos done by the end of the day too
    the photos are up now

you looked very good in both of your fights, were you at lightweight or welter?

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    the photos are up now

you looked very good in both of your fights, were you at lightweight or welter?
    I'm at Welter, I'm not a big WW tho I do feel comfortable fighting at that weight. I should imagine if I was ever to fight pro I'd prob cut to LW, youre at WW too right? we may end up meeting in one of the later rounds

I'm at Welter, I'm not a big WW tho I do feel comfortable fighting at that weight. I should imagine if I was ever to fight pro I'd prob cut to LW, youre at WW too right? we may end up meeting in one of the later rounds
    yeah i'm at welter, came in at 74.5 so could make LW with some effort but won't bother with that until i step up to semi-pro though.

well you'll definitely make the finals after sunday's showing and if i can improve in the coming rounds i should have a chance of making it too. I look forward to trying to survive if we do meet

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    yeah i'm at welter, came in at 74.5 so could make LW with some effort but won't bother with that until i step up to semi-pro though.

well you'll definitely make the finals after sunday's showing and if i can improve in the coming rounds i should have a chance of making it too. I look forward to trying to survive if we do meet
    You seemed real impressive I thaught, I think we can both get into the finals but there are still 2 more legs, best of luck in them!