Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: #1 nutrition

  1. #1

    Default #1 nutrition

    ISO2 Supplements .. you all should know the importance of correct nutrition, Available now to all MMA Athletes, and you are athletes.
    100% pure, made for mma...
    pm me for prices or any details.

  2. #2

    Default

    ....why are these any different to thousand of other supplements out there

  3. #3
    Senior Member Rob T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    9,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaan Sencer View Post
    ....why are these any different to thousand of other supplements out there
    I think they are spam based supplements?
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

  4. #4

    Default

    No disrespect to other companies but they are fille with crap...
    They are all from the same wharehouse which are bought in big bags then seperated into there own tubs...
    if you read the labels on the back and have knowledge of nutrition u will see how much crap is in it...
    where as iso2 have created there own unique blend of ingrediants making it a great source without any of the extra crap...
    the range is cut down selling everything that is needed instead of 100s of product which arent of any use.
    Any questions just ask
    cheers

  5. #5

    Default

    Any questions just ask
    Available now to all MMA Athletes
    I'm neither an MMA athlete, or even an athlete. Are they available to me? if so, put me down for a large tub.

    edit. - just re-read your last post....... I prefer supps that are full of the 'extra crap'. Should I go to Detoxguru for this?? Please cancel my order.
    Last edited by SJRM; 10-02-2009 at 05:51 PM. Reason: error

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mma-100 View Post
    No disrespect to other companies but they are fille with crap...
    They are all from the same wharehouse which are bought in big bags then seperated into there own tubs...
    if you read the labels on the back and have knowledge of nutrition u will see how much crap is in it...
    where as iso2 have created there own unique blend of ingrediants making it a great source without any of the extra crap...
    the range is cut down selling everything that is needed instead of 100s of product which arent of any use.
    Any questions just ask
    cheers
    proof?????

    cant go wrong with my protien whey imo for the value.

  7. #7

    Default

    ha of course, this product is available to everyone, and it isnt just protein tubs...
    if you would like to know prices ect pm me

  8. #8

    Default

    well say we talk about complete protein...
    per100g
    protein; 72g
    carbs; 19.6g
    fat; 2g
    sodium; 0.5mg
    calcium; 0.34mg
    phosphorus; 0.24
    zinc; 0.12mg

    L-Glutamine; 600mg

  9. #9
    Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mma-100 View Post
    well say we talk about complete protein...
    per100g
    protein; 72g
    carbs; 19.6g
    fat; 2g
    sodium; 0.5mg
    calcium; 0.34mg
    phosphorus; 0.24
    zinc; 0.12mg

    L-Glutamine; 600mg
    chopped pork shoulder meat
    ham meat (MRM)
    salt
    water
    sugar
    sodium nitrite

  10. #10
    Senior Member Rob T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    9,171

    Default

    Does this come in tubs or tins?
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.