Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Smashing Machine

Default The Smashing Machine

On The Smashing Machine documentary on Mark Kerr it seems to end without a conclusion or credits.. is this really the end of it?

http://www.dailymotion.com/related/x...chine-p2_sport

Im sure he fought recently and heard he lost. Dont quote me on that tho, I work in a mma shop and chat to a lot of ppl

fightclubclothing@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by F.C.C. View Post
    Im sure he fought recently and heard he lost. Dont quote me on that tho, I work in a mma shop and chat to a lot of ppl

fightclubclothing@hotmail.co.uk
    Lol

I do not work in an MMA shop, so I'm not privy to the type of chat that shop owners would be, but he lost to Jeff Monson in September last year
    Last edited by JeffMcFluffy; 21-01-2009 at 04:22 PM.
    How do you turn a phrase?

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMcFluffy View Post
    Lol

I do not work in an MMA shop, so I'm not privy to the type of chap that shop owners would be, but he lost to Jeff Monson in September last year
    lol? well done for your expert knowledge

The First MMA documentary, and still the best. Although I'm thinking Renzo's upcoming one might be better.

And recently, Kerr went 0-1 in 2006, 1-1 in 2007, and 1-4 in 2008. So 2-6 over the past 3 years.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

boxingbrit

Wasn't choke the first?

without clicking the link, i remember finding another bit somewhere thats literally 3 mins long, adn that was the end that you are prob looking for. no idea where it is now though

oh yeah, I guess Choke was before the Smashing Machine. So second real mma documentary.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by 123 MMA View Post
    On The Smashing Machine documentary on Mark Kerr it seems to end without a conclusion or credits.. is this really the end of it?

http://www.dailymotion.com/related/x...chine-p2_sport
    no theres about another ten - fifteen minutes and a proper ending, if you can get hold of the dvd theres a 30 min rickson gracie doc which is well worth watching in the extras section.

My favourite doc remains rites of passage, on dailymotion as well, harder to find I dont know why.

1997 to 2002: most fascinating period of mma history, it's when modern mma was emerging as a style in itself, but still evolving fast, and it was underground and confidential, with a different mystique. The years of Frank Shamrock, Tito Ortiz, Enson Inoue, Igor Vovchanchyn, Mark Kerr, Guy Metzger, Mark Coleman...