Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: High Blood Pressure. Cures through training???

before operating i will take blood pressure.
    i take it 3 times on the operating day. once a few days preop. and through out.
    white coat increase is certainly true.90 percent of my patient have increased blood pressure.
    diastolic number (the second number) is the number im mainly looking at, however systolic is also important.
    i also look at the ethnicity.
    afro/caribbeans and east asians genetically have high blood pressure ( and cholesterol and diabetes type2) and their average blood pressure should be less than 120/80 which is the considered average.
    if the diastolic number is above 100 rx is needed.below its basic diet/exercise advice, and check on salts in food.
    whoever said indians are healthy due to copious turmeric eating is incorrect.
    Last edited by george; 23-01-2009 at 07:52 PM.

can you tell me what is TUMERIC?
    THANX

Quote Originally Posted by big problem View Post
    can you tell me what is TUMERIC?
    THANX
    Sorry I meant to say Turmeric, not Tumeric. I dont like spicy food so I take Curcumin Capsules as a general supplement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turmeric
    Last edited by DetoxGuru.com; 23-01-2009 at 08:30 PM.

OK but sorry i am not enlish and i cannot find the translation of turmeric..,
    Can you telle m what kind of food is it?
    thanx

click on the wikipedia link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turmeric .

I have heard before ( and read on wiki ) that black pepper massivley enhances the absorption of curcumin and the two are best eaten together.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis...-turmeric.html

it's a spice... there's loads of *benefits* listed in that link, who knows if they are true or not.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

^^see i didnt mention asylum seekers once in this thread.....doh!!

bwahahahaha you did well, they are everywhere etc
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

????!!!!Woaw!!!
    We should all eat turmeric salad, turmeric pasta, turmeric meat, turmeric cheese and turmeric fruits if all the listed benefits are true...

Damien, are you fighting soon? I hope so!

I bet the Ultimate Challenge crew would love to hear from you
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 23-01-2009 at 08:52 PM.