Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: High Blood Pressure. Cures through training???

Yes i am fighting in KOC on 21 st march (manu fernandez show)in france in the main event.
    I need this fight first and after i will be pleased to come here again and fighting here in the new cage rage show or others.
    I have still dave mobile number so will be back soon in Uk...

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

excellent news!

Good luck in March

TTT for a Ewin rematch!!!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

TTT for a Ewin rematch!!!

oh yes....with pleasure

Would be good to see Damien back fighting in the UK.
    if you think its easy stop now

no one achieved anything by doing nothing

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

Training would be great becasue it increases the cycles of breaths and promotes the distribution of blood.

Tell him not to slouch when he sits down and put a cusion only covering the lower part of the back so when he sits down. tilting back slightly with each breath he takes in would help circulate the blood without expressin as much effort.
    For breathing out like a Ka sound but just before it becomes a sound, this would ensure the blood is pushed through from the bottom.

Its like comparing running cardio to wrestling. Runners dont train their stomachs to regulate their blood pressure so they can perform upside down

These are just my thoughts on it I dont in anyway have any certificates of an kind,lol
    Last edited by Naruto; 24-01-2009 at 06:44 PM.

mma is just a game based on a duel where we play with our arguments of physical expressions to the point where we stop when its time to..... We dont play for keeps. The moutain of a mole of it is purely for marketing purposes,lol

www.samiberik.com