Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Affliction Live Now

Hybrid View

Default Affliction Live Now

Second bout of the under card has started.

yeh some dick told me the wrong start time for the prelims
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

surprized it was unanimous for Rios. Not a huge problem with him winning (although I would have given it to Duarte) but shocked he got it from all 3 judges.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Interviewing the cornerman (in this case, Pat Miletich) during the round... wtf??

lol @ quach's upside down guard for mma in rd 2

hdnet always does that on all their shows. interview the cornermen. and 95% of the time the cornermen stop the interview to yell at their fighters. It annoys me to no end how they do that. I can't imagine how much it annoys the cornermen.

oh yeah, Quach/Davis is an excellent fight on right now. Both guys have had their chances so far in this fight to end it. I got it at one round each right now.

Definitly giving this one to Davis. He won the third round big. I got it 29-28 Davis.

i think davis has edged it out now

hehe. skipping Hieron/High for now to make sure that there is enough time for Nogueira/Matyushenko.