Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Affliction Live Now

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    Yeah, fair play; he wasn't whupping him as in having him rocked or anything, but he had Fedor flustered to fuck and Fedor's stance stammered a few times when he got hit; which shows the shots were having an effect; despite what Tito was saying
    Yeah i agree Tito chats shit. Would have liked to see a more reserved Arlovski and may have been a different fight but thats how it goes. Like evryone else is saying on here i felt it was a really good show overall.

what would you rate the event as a whole? and do you think we might've seen a couple of early contenders for KO of the year? would be tough to choose from Belfort and Fedor, but being an unabashed fedor hugger i will of course hand him that crown

i really enjoyed it, 8/10
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

10/10

awesome fights and comedy value. perfect
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

9/10.

Liked it alot.
    MMA RULES East Coast Fight Factory show dates 2014
    7th June - 4th Oct - 15 Nov - Fighters Wanted
    NEW ECFF WEB @ www.eccf.co.uk

I'd give it 9/10 despite the fucking commentators. They really need to sort that shit out. But you cannot fault the fights. Most were competitive. Didn't think there were any bad match ups that looked too one sided. Even in the fights with quick KO's they weren't mismatches.

And fuck the UFC putting on half arsed cards for the UK. That's an official UFC event so they get judged on it. Put your shit in the shop window and people will see it and judge you for it. So fuck the UFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    And fuck the UFC putting on half arsed cards for the UK. That's an official UFC event so they get judged on it. Put your shit in the shop window and people will see it and judge you for it. So fuck the UFC.
    Yes but it's pretty unfair to pick the poor UFC cards and compare them to Affliction's cards when there have been just as many good UFC card's in an even shorter space of time, just look at UFC 91 and UFC 92, both within a month of each other and both had superb fights, not only on paper but they lived up to the hype too.
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

I'd also give the event an 8/10 or maybe 9/10 if Afflction can keep up this standard of matchmaking/ commentating hilarity and survive the next year then I reckon they can be a real force in MMA.

Quote Originally Posted by cool hand luke View Post
    Yeah i agree Tito chats shit. Would have liked to see a more reserved Arlovski and may have been a different fight but thats how it goes. Like evryone else is saying on here i felt it was a really good show overall.
    I know, I can't help but genuinely feel Andre could've taken it if he'd just kept himself under control and hadn't tried something reckless.