Thread: Lee Hasdell MMA Official

Default Lee Hasdell MMA Official

Hi,

Now I am at the end of my MMA fight career (some say it ended long ago lol). I'm now crossing over more into an MMA event official role etc.

I have promoted and been involved with MMA since the 90's and was a major player in the evolution and development of the now know MMA scene.

Many of the new generation of MMA'ers probably dont remember the early days, but I promoted the below events:

AMATEUR MMA Events:
    Amateur MMA Trials Stantonbury Leisure Campus Milton Keynes 1998
    Amateur MMA Trials Stantonbury Leisure Campus Milton Keynes September 1998
    Amateur MMA Trials Wolverhampton December 1998
    Amateur MMA Trials Stantonbury Leisure Campus Milton Keynes 1999
    $1000 Total Grappling Challenge Stantonbury Leisure Campus Milton Keynes Sunday 5th September 1999
    Amateur MMA Trials Stantonbury Leisure Campus Milton Keynes Sunday 2nd April 2000
    Combudo Games 2001 MMA, Jujitsu & No-Gi Combudo Stantonbury Leisure Campus Milton Keynes Sunday 16th September 2001

PRO MMA Events:
    Total Fight Night Sanctuary Arena Milton Keynes 1997
    Night Of The Samurai 1 Sanctuary Arena Milton Keynes March 1998
    Night Of The Samurai 2 Sanctuary Arena Milton Keynes Sunday October 11, 1998
    Night Of The Samurai 3 Sanctuary Arena Milton Keynes Sunday March 7, 1999KRG 5 Milton Keynes Ice Rink Sunday 3rd Oct 1999
    Ring Of Truth 1 Sanctuary Arena Milton Keynes Sunday 12th March 2000
    Ring Of Truth 2 Sanctuary Arena Milton Keynes Sunday 9th July 2000
    Ring Of Truth 3 Sanctuary Arena Milton Keynes Sunday 15th October 2000
    Combudo Pro-Am Fight-night 2. Milton Keynes Saturday 8th December 2001.
    Combudo MMA Octagon Event Milton Keynes Saturday 30yh November 2002
    Combudo Evolution MMA Octagon Event Milton Keynes Saturday 8th March 2003

If any MMA promoters or soon to become promoters need me help out on the official side, be it Referee, judge or official etc please contact me via mail@combudo.com or call 07894 500121.

Lee Hasdell
    www.combudo.com
    www.ssjstudio.co.uk

Classy post

Good luck for the future Lee

Any promoter new to the scene could really do with this kind of help. IT would be one of the best ways a newcomer could avoid accusations of not knowing their arse from their elbow
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

Good luck Lee.
    MMA RULES East Coast Fight Factory show dates 2014
    1st March - 7th June - Fighters Wanted
    Show/Contact info: www.fightfactorys.com

That's old school! Nice...

Good luck with your future Lee and congratulations for all you have achieved in the MMA world.

nice post good luck with it mate

good luck Lee, blimey, i used to go to raves at the sanctuary..loooong time ago! we looked for it when we came down to your show last year but couldn't find it, think there was an asda or something there!

Yeah the Sanctuary has been long demolished, there's a football stadium just up the road though if that appeals.

Still - back on topic.
    Quocunque Jeceris Stabit.