Thread: Roy Jones DVD's wanted !!

Default Roy Jones DVD's wanted !!

Has anyone got any Roy Jones jr dvds ? Im after the calzaghe vs jones 24/7 program and another documentary called The sweet science. Or any other documentarys people have got ?

boxingbrit

I have all his fights on VHS tape upto Ruiz, that includes documentaries and Olympic. I aint got anything after that though

Is Kinda a big
    thing around here
    Pro Fighter

I have some documentaries not sure which ones.
    A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide.

'As I walk through the valley of death I fear no evil
    coz im the meanest motherfucker in the valley'

'Girls already have one pussy they dont need another!'

Got a 12 disk set with all his fights on but wanted some documentaries on him, I've got 1 called heart of a champion about his rematch with Tarver but i wanted some more. Got someone lending me the 24/7 on video so im getting it copied onto DVD

send an pm to "THE-1" he has shit loads of dvds if he aint got them he will get them

Peace!!

Already done that mate, he's gonna try and get them for me. My mates just told me his mum taped over half the 24/7 program so im after that again now