Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dave Riley Red Dragon MMA Huddersfield. Looks like hes after a fight!!!

To be honest I have been to Quannum and they kicked my arse, raped my wife and beat my daughter to within an inch of her life and shes only 8.

Quote Originally Posted by David Butlin View Post
    What worse can he say? Dave Butlin now is getting more serious you really shouldnt go up there?

D
    if he's putting your club down for being aggressive to new guys he'll likely to tell people now that you were aggressive towards him
    Augustus Gloop, Augustus Gloop, a great big greedy nincompoop!!

i think even if they did beat u down if ur wanting to be a serious mma fighter my personal opinion is that its good to get an arse kicking and the only way u learn is through pain also heard the gym there is one of the best in the country and thats a whisper i heard in york (off all places) where i live.

They have every reason to be pissed off i think this guy should accept the call out and fight instead of hiding!!!
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog

1-1-0

Not taught by Wizards

I rate Dave Riley alot, one of the top mma instuctors about

I went all the way up to Quannum, before I could enter two guys who went by the names of David and Ian, offered me coupons for half price pot noodles at Tesco, so i took one and they kicked a testicle each of mine and stole my phone and wallet, they proceeded to walk into the Gym. So I entered the gym after my nuts had fell back down into the sack, and there they were with the rest of the class, one said to me that it was part of the training and if I wanted to learn how to be an MMA master and have iron clad bollocks I'd need to pay them a fiver for the class, but as they had took all of my money previously I couldnt pay, they kicked me in the bollocks again and threw me out.

True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    I went all the way up to Quannum, before I could enter two guys who went by the names of David and Ian, offered me coupons for half price pot noodles at Tesco, so i took one and they kicked a testicle each of mine and stole my phone and wallet, they proceeded to walk into the Gym. So I entered the gym after my nuts had fell back down into the sack, and there they were with the rest of the class, one said to me that it was part of the training and if I wanted to learn how to be an MMA master and have iron clad bollocks I'd need to pay them a fiver for the class, but as they had took all of my money previously I couldnt pay, they kicked me in the bollocks again and threw me out.

True story.

Same happened to me, only I didnt even get the fuckin pot noodle voucher.
    Bullies !!!!!!!
    Liddell: 'I'll fight anyone, Silva? Yeah sure, Quinton Jackson? Sure, Randy Couture? Sure'

Reporter: 'What about Fedor Emelianenko?'

Liddell: 'Well if I'll have to...I'll fight him...if I have to'