Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Dave Riley Red Dragon MMA Huddersfield. Looks like hes after a fight!!!

He's probably been bumping his gum's to someone not realising the seriousness of his comment's.

I know a few of our lad's have been down to Quannam and loved it!

This red dragon bloke sounds like a typical wanker who's jealous of you guys. He'll most likely be shitting himself after the phone call

I agree with ninja warrior, no one in the MMA community doubts the credentials of the Gym in question and thus I’m not really sure about the necessity of any potentially menacing undertones… “paying a visit” etc.

It’s not really a good idea for a public forum. (IE If anything untoward happens to this guy in the future even if it’s just a total coincidence, we all know where the OB would point the finger if they came across something like this…)

I’m sure the fact this guy has been contacted direct about this ‘re-occurring problem’ has probably prompted him to fill his nappy accordingly.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

boxingbrit

lol, they would point there finger this way without needing to see this thread, they always do

I think Dave is right to highlight this behaviour incase anyone else has heard the same stories. I have only ever bullied girls under 50 kilos in the gym and Di will testify to that

Out of curiosity do all you "Pro-MMA" gyms smash newbies to peices!?

I've heard this type of rumour so much about different "bigger" gyms and the rumour usually seems to start from smaller rivals....... !
    And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

boxingbrit

True that, true

Would he not want an inter club competition between gyms ? I use the word competition lightly as he doesnt seem the best trainer in the world.
    "tonight we dine in hell....or dominoes"

TEAM BADGERS PRISON

Has anyone considered the possibility that he was telling the truth when Dave spoke to him on the phone and that someone is setting the poor sod up for their own twisted reasons? Just a thought.
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

Quote Originally Posted by Valour5 View Post
    Out of curiosity do all you "Pro-MMA" gyms smash newbies to peices!?

I've heard this type of rumour so much about different "bigger" gyms and the rumour usually seems to start from smaller rivals....... !
    I suppose that if you are used to some of the training methods in some traditional martial arts you could wrongly perceive any proper MMA club in that way. I'll never forget the guy who came to the Colosseum and AFTER our approach to sparring had been carefully explained to him was heard to say indignantly during his first spar "I didn't come here to get punched in the face".
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

boxingbrit

5 independant people who dont know each other all hve it in for him?

Mr Popular aint he!