Thread: Trainning in Middlesex/Surrey

Default Trainning in Middlesex/Surrey

Hey,

We have a little team based in Staines, Middlesex and currently train at a sports center.

Does anyone know anywhere locally to this that offers any trainning facilities?

Even just a matted room, would be brilliant.

Any thoughts?

Brad

We have a matted area. we are a new club that has just started. we only charge 3.50 matt fees. we train Mondays 6.30 till 8.15 and are based in windsor. you can email or ring me for more details. windsormma@live.co.uk 07841870976

My little home town has its own MMA club now? Awesome! Might pop down some time when I'm visiting the folks. When do you guys train? If you ever fancy a trip up to Reading for some additonal training my Club has a great coach and some top level guys for you to roll with.

Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Martial Arts kitten View Post
    My little home town has its own MMA club now? Awesome! Might pop down some time when I'm visiting the folks. When do you guys train? If you ever fancy a trip up to Reading for some additonal training my Club has a great coach and some top level guys for you to roll with.

Cat
    Where are you training Cat??

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Where are you training Cat??
    With Gods of War MMA which Phil Else set up after he left the Reading Reapers. We have MMA classes Mon 6-8 and Thu 6.30-8.30 at Reading Rugby & Football Club out towards Sonning. We rent a fully matted room with a ring so its a great training space.

We are always pleased to have anyone come along to train with us, the more the merrier. We had 12 people at last nights session which was a great turnout and an awesome class.

We also have a few girls training in there now as well which is great for me. Be great to have you come along and join us some time Sledge.