Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Age and MMA`

i'm from hull and to answer your questions on places to go i think theres triangle combat academy, modern day martial arts, slaughterhouse gym and tornado gym as far as i heard.

Is very important around here MikeyL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    i wish i had started when i was in my teens maybe then i wouldn't now be getting schooled by teenagers
    LOL word
    The views I express on this forum are my own and are no way associated with any organisation I work with.

http://www.mmaunltd.com/

http://www.mmahitpit.com/diaries/all...blogs/mikeleng

hi. im 16 too same situation as you reli except i started mma a couple of months ago. just go and try it see whether its for you or not. i love it.

Is Kinda a big
    thing around here
    Pro Fighter

I am currently training a 15 year old. He is picking things up really well and will be ready to fight amateur by the end of the year. Atm skillwise he is good enough but he needs to have the right reasons for fighting and imo he hasnt atm. Will be quality when he does.

D
    A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide.

'As I walk through the valley of death I fear no evil
    coz im the meanest motherfucker in the valley'

'Girls already have one pussy they dont need another!'

steve_langford

I wish I had started at 14/15.
    I was 18 when I started training.

Is Kinda a big
    thing around here
    Pro Fighter

I started judo at 7 or 8 stuck to it for a few years then started thai then boxing. Always found hitting people more fun but think the Judo gave a good base for balance and when we started to wrestle. Its amazing what I still remember concept wise and advice wise from my Judo coaches.

D
    A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide.

'As I walk through the valley of death I fear no evil
    coz im the meanest motherfucker in the valley'

'Girls already have one pussy they dont need another!'

I have been training for ages.. in years. to bad i seem to take 6/8 months of periods off.
    Insert whiny message

Age is just a number when you have focus and are driven. The sooner the better though.