Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do we need more sub forums?

Default Do we need more sub forums?

I know people moan about how many there are already, but perhaps it's MORE we need not less.

I think we could help the revival this way; we could have an ankle/leg lock specific forum to lure Enty back on here for example.

Or something entitled 'the most horrendous things you've ever seen people do to each other.' That would get Jenkins back.

Has anyone got any other suggestions?
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

No, Not enough people posting on here. Maybe back in the day when there were loads of people posting but not now. I think CW are pushing it as it is with an added General Forum and other forums.

i pledge my vote for a "missed the joke" sub forum!
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

Luke's in for that one Zanmato!
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin

sub-sub forum wooooooooosh
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

I think we also need a 'bandwagons' sub forum, within which there are sub sub forums for each fighter who's the latest 'big thing.' The threads all have to be positive and everyone has to agree with how the person is the new GOAT. Then the forum gets locked the minute the person is exposed as not being perfect so that nobody can go back and change what they said.

If we make the first sub sub forum dedicated to Conor McGregor we can just post a link to it on Sherdog and finish the revival right there. We'd be drowning in sycophantic 'Irish-Americans' in a matter of minutes!

can we split the band-wagon forum in two so that when the next big thing inevitibly loses we can move the thread into the 'fukin can!!!!' forum to be mercilessly ripped until such times as they retire or quit? we wouldn't want fukin can!!!!s like bj penn, anderson silva or fedor inhabiting that hallowed ground and stinking the place up with their losses

I like this idea, though I do worry that the 'cans' sub forum could get pretty big pretty fast. Should we add another sub forum to distinguish new cans from really establish cans, who will be in the sub sub forum called 'the can cans?'

oh this one is a toughie

for example... traditionally tomato can is the worst of the bunch in boxing and mma right? well... i'd take a can of tomatoes over say, a whole chicken in a can

ps: this really does exist for some reason, in america of course

so... is that sufficiently insulting? or should we stick with the traditional labels and just intensify the mockery within said sub-fora? perhaps something like

mma forums
    > band wagon forum
    > > tomato cans
    > > > trash cans
    > > > > fuckin cans!!!!
    > > > > > can crushers

I think this:

http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/s...4-Fuck-frankie

needs to be moved into the Conor McGregor bandwagon sub sub forum.