Thread: UFC Merchandise information needed

Question UFC Merchandise information needed

Hello

I am a massive fan of UFC with the combination of fighting skills and the cage put together equals out to be a blood bath brutal sport about the only one that is not treated like a kids play ground more like a fight to the finish no messing around. When i was younger i took up kick boxing and then went into mixed martial arts it was my passion and goal to be a great fighter, unfortunately after a motorbike accident the doctors advised me not to fight anymore and the truth is the accident destroyed my right arm

Anyway now i have a spare room in my house where i have some of my own medals and trophy's that i won over the years and i am looking into buying any UFC merchandise for sale that i can find and have it as a show room and a place to go to clear my head, After looking in various places and various sites i have not come across a great deal it goes as far as T-shirts and dvd's. I am looking more for used signed gloves and T-shirts etc

Any help would be great thanks

UFCG.jpg
    Last edited by Fighthard; 03-08-2016 at 07:03 AM. Reason: More information

Ebay is your best bet

I used to collect a wee bit a few years back, signed photos, signed tito shirt, signed ufc 71 glove, posters etc.. not that hard to come by keep your eye on ebay

I have a used cup and jock strap that has been on the mats at the same time as Paul Daley and Chuck Liddel. Only 1,000 to you.
    I'm no gynecologist but I know a cunt when I see one.

I have my eyes on ebay daily haha and Mr sledge i'm all good thanks i like merchandise but not that much