Thread: dousing your missus in another woman's perfume?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default dousing your missus in another woman's perfume?

i was talking to a mate about how he loves this perfume a co-worker of his wears. it really turns him on but his missus wears something different. he bought her some for valentine's day but she still hasn't worn it. she keeps saying how she prefers what she's used to and it's 'her' fragrance. her fragrance, my arse. ridiculous.

so he's been saying to her, i'll get her flowers or whatever other ticket for the cock-wash she wanted. purse. (as long as it's from primark or fake). dinner out, nandos or chicken cottage, something like that. we went to pizza hut the other night. still not worn it.

basically, am i ok to douse her in this stuff when she's not looking? i'm smelling the bottle right now and could poke holes in a cheap door.

you can get in trouble, common assault for throwing bucking of water over people [they all deserved that, wankers]. maybe you could get done for chucking a cup of water on someone. but a couple of sprays of perfume is barely more than fuck-all in terms of volume. then i'll talk her into it.

if she realises what i've done and gets upset, can i say, hand on heart, that i've done nothing wrong?
    'Go read a fucking book, you piece of shit.'

i like how you forgot to cover your tracks by saying that this was about your mate by paragraph 3 lol. jimmy, if this scent makes you horny because you're fantasising about another woman then spray it on her, give her the shag of her life and make her realise that you were right all along.

alternatively spray her clothes with it straight out of the wash and they'll smell like it all the time. or spray your bed sheets with it lol
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

ps: smash her current bottle of perfume on the floor and say "your fragrance?" YOUR fragrance? who do you think you are, mariah fucking carey? that's what i think of YOUR fragrance, and the 1,500,000 other woman that are wearing the exact same thing right now, now pick that fucking up and then get into the bedroom and have your knickers off within 5 minutes". that way she'll know you're the strongest
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

You should probably know that the same perfume can smell very different on different women. That's why we spend so much time using the testers in Boots etc. You can smell something you love on a friend and when you try it, it doesn't smell the same, it could be as nice just different. So quite likely buying a perfume because it turns you on when worn by one woman to give to another woman probably won't work.
    Zanmoto, 1,500,000 women can wear the same perfume and it will smell different on everyone one of those 1.500,000. Perfume sprayed on material will also smell different and go stale very quickly.

Oh and you do know that women chose perfumes that turn them on ......
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

course it smells the same, wtf you talkin' 'bout? hang on, wait, women are turned on by their own perfume? haha awesome how vain. imagine a bloke saying 'aw yeah, i smell hot' lol

Well, you weren't imagining we wearing something designed to turn men on were you lol! Perfume does smell different on different people, trust me. And if you are buying cheap perfume, don't, it really isn't worth it.
    I can (but won't) name a few men, fighters at that, who do actually go around saying they smell hot
    "Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep" Rudyard Kipling

I think your mate should post some pics of the co worker, I am sure he has some on his phone

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    say "your fragrance?" YOUR fragrance? who do you think you are, mariah fucking carey?
    btw the way, i proper lol'd when i read that, just wanted to back off for more posts before post again bro

interesting to note the information in this thread. added to spreadsheet.