Page 100 of 339 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3387

Thread: You Laugh you Lose (NSFW)

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    What else can he do? Stupid bitch
    "You can't have that, you're far to fat"

Quote Originally Posted by NickKnight View Post
    What else can he do? Stupid bitch
    I meant more how everyone gave her a 10 count before anyone checked she was ok!

But, yeah, I dislike violence against the majority of women, but there really wasn't anything else he could do; he tried avoiding her for as long as he could

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    I meant more how everyone gave her a 10 count before anyone checked she was ok!
    Something similar happened on saturday night in a club, i was sat down with a girl n some other lady came wandering over, she was obviously absolutely shit-faced so the guy she was with got her to sit down. She was only sat down for 30seconds before she fell off the stool and banged her head as she fell to the floor, I told the guy he should probably help her up and he said "one second mate, just need to get something." Then out of his pocket he pulled a camera, spent about 2minutes taking photos of her and then decided to help her back up!
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    Hahaha! Lost.

aye me too