Page 112 of 341 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3407

Thread: You Laugh you Lose (NSFW)

i had a can of this today
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by AntonM View Post
    omg, thats awesome!!!

http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    Alex Jones is nuts, and supposedly a fraud. He's one of these types of people who waves the 'lets get angry and rebel against the government' so people rebel and tear it down, only to be left with nothing and then it'll be those same people who will beg for the government to come back and give them 'security'.

BWAHHAHHAH!

The streets are alive with the sounds of pain...EARN YOUR F***ING SCARS, SON!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Alex Jones is nuts, and supposedly a fraud. He's one of these types of people who waves the 'lets get angry and rebel against the government' so people rebel and tear it down, only to be left with nothing and then it'll be those same people who will beg for the government to come back and give them 'security'.
    Alex Jones definitely is nuts, but I don't think he's a fraud, he gets way too worked up and speaks from the heart too much to be bullshitting.

He genuinely believes the stuff he's saying but fair play to him, at least he's standing up for something he believes in unlike most of the people in this world!
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    Alex Jones definitely is nuts, but I don't think he's a fraud, he gets way too worked up and speaks from the heart too much to be bullshitting.

He genuinely believes the stuff he's saying but fair play to him, at least he's standing up for something he believes in unlike most of the people in this world!
    Probably. To be honest i don't know. If he is fake then he's definitely a good actor, but the illuminati are very clever and devious, and do whatever it takes to deceive people (although saying that, maybe Alex is genuine n they're out to discredit Alex Jones). Who knows, it's one big clusterfuck TBH.

Nevertheless it was Alex Jones that opened my mind up to the whole 'conspiracy theory' thing. Also worth checking out Youtube vids of David Icke if you're into conspiracies (and Rik Clay).

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    ...the illuminati are very clever and devious
    ....oh, dear Christ

Quote Originally Posted by DanCrase View Post
    ....oh, dear Christ
    Praying won't help; the Illuminati have access to God's direct incoming calls.
    LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE MMA - Home to Shay Walsh, Matty Steele and Alex 'The Marksman' Makhonin