Page 31 of 341 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: You Laugh you Lose (NSFW)

so... he raped her as she slept? hmmmmmm

love the stephen hawkings one though
    The mind of the believer stagnates. It fails to grow outward into an unlimited, infinite universe.

I think he jizzed on her face and then tried to stick his dick in her mouth and she woke up.

Last edited by Josh Palmer; 23-03-2009 at 01:58 PM.
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

THIS IS CUBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

For anyone has ever wondered where these wierd things like 'rule 34 this' came from...observe: (yes I know that the gimps on 4chan are clearly disturbed but some of it is pretty funny).

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SDR View Post
    I think he jizzed on her face and then tried to stick his dick in her mouth and she woke up.
    There is a followup one where she gets him back by giving him a dirty sanchez then drawing on him with a magic marker.
    Follow me on Twitter

That M an M's one is fucking hilarious.

Banned

The "wat" one had me in stitches