Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wheres terere?

Hybrid View

Default wheres terere?

heard that he is in a bad way, drug addiction etc, that guy was the man in gi.
    Head Coach @ The MMA Academy Liverpool www.mmaliverpool.com

wasn't he the dude who went nuts on a plane and got locked up in a jail in Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by Hywel Teague View Post
    wasn't he the dude who went nuts on a plane and got locked up in a jail in Florida?
    Yeah he got addicted to crystal meth and his personality spiralled downwards very quickly.last time i heard tho he was on the mend and teaching in the favelas in rio for free (sum sort of community run bjj school for the people in the favelas)
    Last edited by TNTtaylor; 11-02-2009 at 08:46 AM.

good question..
    Insert whiny message

yer he went nuts on a plane a few years ago, as a result i dont think he can go states anymore, easy one of the best bjj guys ever.
    Head Coach @ The MMA Academy Liverpool www.mmaliverpool.com

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTan View Post
    yer he went nuts on a plane a few years ago, as a result i dont think he can go states anymore, easy one of the best bjj guys ever.

The guy is a legend, he was at one time probabaly the most popular BJJ fighter in Brazil. He had a massive fan following in the home country. As far as i am aware,he is not even training anymore.

**NSFW**
    Paul Jenkins
    Pro Fighter
    "Try masturbating during a thunderstorm. Seriously. It makes you feel like Thor."

Here Come Da Pain......

www.dogsofwar.info

i only recently got switched onto terere, he was a bad bad man on the mats.

about his arrest:

http://www.graciemag.com/news/145/AR...005-11-25.html
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Had the privalige of watching his fights in the 2004 mundials. Never in my life have I seen an atmosphere and crowd as wild as that in a grappling or bjj tournament, and it was 99 percent from his fans.
    They were all grouped up in one corner of the stadium, with huge drums, singing 'OOOOOO TERERE!!! OOOOOOH TEERERE' or something, his fight with Roger Gracie where he broke his arm, ran around the mat for 3 minutes because he was winning on points, madness. Never seen anything like it since.
    Sponsors
    http://www.westfightcompany.co.uk - MMA Clothing and Training Gear
    www.detoxguru.com - No.1 for Natural Supplements

Quote Originally Posted by harderthansatan View Post
    his fight with Roger Gracie where he broke his arm, ran around the mat for 3 minutes because he was winning on points, madness. Never seen anything like it since.
    That was jacare actually mate.. Not Terere..!