Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Olympians/VT Interclub

Is Kinda a big
    thing around here
    Pro Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    Yes come down, but its nota really competitive inetrclub it will be tough but i want 50/50s. No Mini Stapes. You can jump in with Glen for boxing, but bring your headgear.
    You being funny?? Why would I need headgear for a play?? How about I bring something else??

D
    A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide.

'As I walk through the valley of death I fear no evil
    coz im the meanest motherfucker in the valley'

'Girls already have one pussy they dont need another!'

Quote Originally Posted by David Butlin View Post
    You being funny?? Why would I need headgear for a play?? How about I bring something else??

D

No not at all, I thought you would like to spar with him. He just has ridiculously heavy hands.

Is Kinda a big
    thing around here
    Pro Fighter

Why would I when I have never boxed. Im good friends with Mark Hobson if I wanted a hard boxing spar I can get one. I offered to come down and play coz it sounded a laugh, now youve pissed me off and imo being a cocky cunt. You changed MMA fun to me havin to wear head gear against an ex world champ pro boxer. I take that as a fuckin insult. You at the BFC draw tomorrow and we can sort this out???
    A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide.

Why would I when I have never boxed. Im good friends with Mark Hobson if I wanted a hard boxing spar I can get one. I offered to come down and play coz it sounded a laugh, now youve pissed me off and imo being a cocky cunt. You changed MMA fun to me havin to wear head gear against an ex world champ pro boxer. I take that as a fuckin insult. You at the BFC draw tomorrow and we can sort this out???
    ??????? wtf not meant like that at all. wht would i be like that with you?

boxingbrit

Yes come down, but its nota really competitive inetrclub it will be tough but i want 50/50s. No Mini Stapes. You can jump in with Glen for boxing, but bring your headgear.
    Maybe you could explain what you mean by this post, it seems irrelevant and slightly bizarre to me?

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    Maybe you could explain what you mean by this post, it seems irrelevant and slightly bizarre to me?
    My guys are all mostly newbies and have just started training, i think the guys at the quanum interclubs would be too much for them. If you came down im 100 % sure you would want to spar with a world champ boxer, but he hits so hard not meaning to so stick a head guard on.

All interclub contests either 1 * 5 (16 oz boxing gloves and shins),

No knees, no elbows, no hammer fists, spinning back fists, heel hooks, and no slams, if the guy picks you up drop to the floor. - Carl remember those rules

Dave 'Hedge' Hodge V Big 'Bear' Andy
    Paul 'HULK' Reed V Leigh Remedious
    Pauline 'The Wet Dream' Croft V Nick Peppar
    Ian Mac 'Daddy' V VT guy
    Frankiel V VT Guy Aston
    James 'badaaaass' Bradshaw v Teo 'Mr T' Serdeles
    Daryl "The Rock" Rochester vs Jon "The Swan" Maggs
    Rich 'nice guy' Pearce V Nick 'the quick' Witt
    Carl 'Mikura' Kid V Kris Jaba hutt
    Reed V Owen in Grappling match
    Pauline 'the wet dream' V Mental Dave grappling match

This is the order going to be packed in the gym, i think Leigh is planning on doing me over.

After there is a pub down the road for a few beers.

Is Kinda a big
    thing around here
    Pro Fighter

My guys are all mostly newbies and have just started training, i think the guys at the quanum interclubs would be too much for them. If you came down im 100 % sure you would want to spar with a world champ boxer, but he hits so hard not meaning to so stick a head guard on.
    What makes him so special? Ive met and sparred dozens of world champ boxers. I was interested in the MMA with 16s for a laugh, Sledge had even agreed to have a fight with me on your show. You then tell me i better put on a head guard. You tryin to big up your coach fine but dont use me t do it. Its good you guys have a good boxing coach coz you have the worst striking in ukmma. If you want to stray from MMA I suggest you buy a thermal or apologise for your shit talk. Prick.

D

What makes him so special? Ive met and sparred dozens of world champ boxers. I was interested in the MMA with 16s for a laugh, Sledge had even agreed to have a fight with me on your show. You then tell me i better put on a head guard. You tryin to big up your coach fine but dont use me t do it. Its good you guys have a good boxing coach coz you have the worst striking in ukmma. If you want to stray from MMA I suggest you buy a thermal or apologise for your shit talk. Prick.

D
    Your thowing your weight around for no reason, i cant speak. i read your post the other day about everyone having a thick skin?I cant say anything unless i upset you? you banter non stop but you get upset if i sat someting you want to get i[set about?

boxingbrit

I think you are a little confused about the useage of headguards and your posts point to you being back on the bottle.

*waits for Mike Sinclair to get called out again*

http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/