Thread: Web Design - Search Engine Rankings

Default Web Design - Search Engine Rankings

Hi

Is there anyone on here who knows anything about the above? I'm pretty good with Photoshop and Dreamweaver for making websites, but not so good on knowing what needs to be done to boost a sites search engine rankings. Aside from Keywords, Meta Tags and a Description on each page, if their anything else that can be done (without paying a company to do it) to boost search engine rankings?

Thanks.

im a bit of a whizz with this kind of stuff, not as much as i would like thought to be fair.

Care to share any advice or tips then?

Links my Good man Links

Quality incoming links, and content, have you got a site online now?
    www.mmafactory.co.uk - Use discount code cagewarriors for 10% off your order

I concur!

I work in online marketing and aside from building the site in a search engine friendly format and making sure that you have original, well written and keyword-rich content, the most important external factor is getting good quality links from relevant websites, blogs etc.

What's your website and what do you want to be found for?
    Sports Massage Therapist @ www.nottingham-massage.com. Available at Bushido MMA.