Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who has been knocked out in training?

Quote Originally Posted by steve_langford View Post
    I got knocked out TWICE in 1 round by Rob Norton the pro boxer.....
    and I mean out! .... the cheeky f**kers paused the clock whilst I came round then carried on!
    Man, that bloke can bang!

What the fuck? sounds like you need a new gym?!
    Insert whiny message

16's???? there some funny looking small 16's especially the terrantilors 10OZ, no padding mother fuckers he likes to wear! Someone should video a few thai classes in our place, Damage's spars are nutts, but as close to a real fight as you'll ever get, which is good.
    www.KAOBON.com www.AUTOSTYLEALLOYWHEELS.CO.UK www.BODYFUEL.COM www.ASSECURITYLIMITED.COM

I sparred with David Kaplan and thought I had knocked him out. But he denied it so perhaps not.

I gave myself a split second flash knockout once by mis-timing a shooting drill and knocking my head on the other guy's knee.

Sadly that is not a joke either; but some people still think my alleged clumsiness is just an excuse for damaging other people
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with

boxingbrit

Been dropped 3x in 20 odd years training with head shots (more with bodyshots). Never been ko'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Duchman View Post
    Yeah pretty shitty that! Or B.S
    And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by boxingbrit View Post
    Been dropped 3x in 20 odd years training with head shots (more with bodyshots). Never been ko'd.
    But how many have you knocked out in training, lol.

With you, Dave and Andy as brothers, i thought there wouldve been plenty of knockouts over the years, or does that not count because it was'nt training.
    Its not the size of the boat.....Its the motion of the ocean.

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by Duchman View Post
    It wasnt my usual gym. I was doing the odd session at Len Bates fight club.
    It happened about 2yrs ago.

boxingbrit

Quote Originally Posted by andymc View Post
    But how many have you knocked out in training, lol.

With you, Dave and Andy as brothers, i thought there wouldve been plenty of knockouts over the years, or does that not count because it was'nt training.
    Bwahahahahhaahahahahhaha, no comment

steve, if a pro boxer koed me twice in 1 training (ovbiously taking the piss, in my best english) on the head. i would never go there again, and i would seriously set his car on fire.

its the same as choking some one out TWICE while he taps. your black and he is white/blue.
    Insert whiny message