Thread: I Phone Wanted

Default I Phone Wanted

Hi does anyone know where i can get one of the new I-Phones from?
    I need it to be un barred so that i can use my own sim card.
    Ideally i am wanting a brand new one.

If anyone can help then please let me know.

you want it 2nd hand or stolen?

If its a 3g iphone 8gb your looking at around 300-350 and a 3g 16gb around 350-400. unlocked.

Cheers for the advice

I'v gotta a unlocked 2g 8gig for sale, was about to put it on ebay now. I'm looking aroung 220 for it. It's 18mths old in decent condition and got the latest software or firmware installed on it. comes boxed with all accessories. Ring me 07971596802 if interested.

Lightbulb The R4(R4DS) Cartridge

The R4(R4DS) Cartridge is the current top-of-the-line in DS SLOT-1 flash carts. It is just an amazing little device like original DS cart size, it is a complete solution with no need to purchase any additional components or deal with any messy software and truly the easiest media enhancer you have ever done; To simply put it, this is a must have peripheral for any regular DS/DS lite owner.
    [url[=http://www.screenaid.com/]Laptop LCD Screen Replacement[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by klmn370 View Post
    The R4(R4DS) Cartridge is the current top-of-the-line in DS SLOT-1 flash carts. It is just an amazing little device like original DS cart size, it is a complete solution with no need to purchase any additional components or deal with any messy software and truly the easiest media enhancer you have ever done; To simply put it, this is a must have peripheral for any regular DS/DS lite owner.
    Can you put games on these?

How does it work?

Quote Originally Posted by kaizer View Post
    Can you put games on these?

How does it work?

Yes, you can put games on one.
    Basically, its a cartridge with a slot that takes a MicroSD card. This card is put in a converted usb flash drive and games can be 'dragged and dropped' onto it.
    When the DS boots, it boots to a specially written firmware, where one of the options is Games. Click on this menu and all the games downloaded onto the card can be accessed in a list.
    There are a lot of 'dodgy' R4DS cartridges and sellers out there though. One site that is genuine is:
    http://www.xpertron.co.uk/