Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warriors Gym, Felling.

Default Warriors Gym, Felling.

any thoughts on warriors gym in felling, whats it like. any good fighters come from there, how much, any info is great, thanks.
    STUART WELLS 2-2-0

i belive thats billy sauls gym,
    billy is an excelent thai and kickboxing coach one of the best infact, and a spot on bloke,
    gym is well equipped and there very friendly, if its beside you definitly worth a look, i know they have a cage and a ring aswell, have only ever trained with billy in a stand up setting but cant praise him enuff
    robbie

Never trained at Billys gym before, but have trained with him when he has been to Speedys... very very nice bloke has time for anyone!
    The Dungeon Sunderland / Checkmatt BJJ team

cheers lads, i went down to check it out, well kitted out, billy seems like a good bloke.
    STUART WELLS 2-2-0

Quote Originally Posted by spartan4621 View Post
    cheers lads, i went down to check it out, well kitted out, billy seems like a good bloke.
    billys a great bloke gd lads down ther 2 gd gym
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght

where abouts in felling is it? sounds interesting, might check it out myself.

Billy is a top bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by dave.allen84 View Post
    where abouts in felling is it? sounds interesting, might check it out myself.
    Its next to gateshead stadium metro station under the flats..
    I popped in there when Billy was still decorating.. is a good setup and billy is a top bloke with loads of time for everyone so it seems.
    I live just up the road and am totally spoilt for choice with all the new gyms opening up in the local area of g/head & Newcastle

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
    Its next to gateshead stadium metro station under the flats..
    I popped in there when Billy was still decorating.. is a good setup and billy is a top bloke with loads of time for everyone so it seems.
    I live just up the road and am totally spoilt for choice with all the new gyms opening up in the local area of g/head & Newcastle
    wen u next training send me a text ya ugly fucker
    section 18
    Paul DeathWish Hartley
    3 and 4 pro flyweght

Felling Warriors has a good rep and has some good fighters (i.e Toni Phillips and her two brothers, and Jon Mills). Billy Saul is a legend within the UK. Has been competitive since the 80's when he was British Champion, and a few of his more recent fights (mma/ cage) can be viewed on youtube. Must be in his mid to late 40's and still fighting fit. Has a wealth of knowledge in many disciplins to teach. Good luck Spartan.