Thread: Seminar with Liam "The Hitman" Harrison

Default Seminar with Liam "The Hitman" Harrison

Just to let you know this Saturday the 14th March Sapphire Gym of Huyton Liverpool are hosting a 2 hour seminar with Liam "the Hitman" Harrison, 1pm till 3pm.Harrison is widely regarded as one of the best non Thai, Thai boxers in the world and definately number one in his weight in this country.

All welcome,
    £20 adults
    £10 kids

For more info' pm me or ring Si Auderly on 07727 032681 or email info@sapphiregym.co.uk

The seminar is being held in

The Old Schoolhouse
    St.Johnís Road
    Huyton
    Liverpool
    L36 0UX

It was to be held at Sapphire Gym but we are under going refurbishment following smoke damage from a fire at the weekend.

Anybody whose ever trained with or been trained by Liam will know his experience and knowledge is unbelievable.Likewise anyone interested in bettering there standup skills could find no better person than Liam!!

To see the poster and what others are saying about this and Liam's seminars heres the link for the same advert on ax kickboxing forums (Iv not put the poster up on here cause the address has changed!!)

http://message.axkickboxing.com/inde...36770909.14926

Sorry, if this shouldnt be in the pro mma forum I wasnt sure where to put it?

go to this if you're in the area, liam is one of the best thai boxers in the world and a sound lad.

I should have just put everything maz said!!that sums it up beter!

I did an interview with Liam for a magazine a few weeks ago before he took on Saenchai (best P4P Nak-Muay in the world) and his outlook as well as his training methods are just fantastic...

Get up there if you can!!
    "When you're not training; somebody else is training to kick your ass."
    Part of Team Savage. Trained by Alex 'The Boy' Owen:
    http://www.teamsavage.co.uk/

anyone nearby should check it out

Liams super talented as a fighter and coach, has been up in our gym a few times has a depth of knowledge on the sport, seen him train and fight and he always .

you will definately pick up some stuff is you attend