Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BJJ Clubs - comprehensive list

Default BJJ Clubs - comprehensive list

Apologies for placing this here, rather thant he grappling forum but I'm well aware the views and responses are much less in there than here.

I'm trying to get a comprehensive list of BJJ clubs in ENGLAND (please read that bit again). It is to benefit myself and a couple of other people who can only travel so far.

I know there are places where people roll together and wrestle, but this is specific - BJJ.

If you are a teacher of BJJ or your club teaches both gi/no gi, and also from scratch, i.e - drilling position before submission, please leave your name, grade and location here.

Any threads with IDENTICAL info that I'm asking, please guide me there.

Thanks!
    "Awww, so you lost darling - but it's the taking part that counts" My Mum... thanks for nothing Mum.

im sure slideyfoot has a comprehensive list, try searching for him.

http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

detoxgurus bjj club , ran by me big gav , triple black belt bjj under none other than royce gracie , sessions are on my lawn every midnight friday/sunday.

see you there.

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

Pish... send it back to the grappling sub-forum... there are less views and responses for a reason!

Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    detoxgurus bjj club , ran by me big gav , triple black belt bjj under none other than royce gracie , sessions are on my lawn every midnight friday/sunday.

see you there.
    What are monthly rates ? i'm very interested in joining your club ? you got amazing credentials !!!!

Naz,

sorry mate there is a 3year waiting list hit me in 2012 ill see if we can squeeze you in.

i will take you on at my jiu gypsu club, i need more money for a bigger caravan

Quote Originally Posted by DetoxGuru.com View Post
    Naz,

sorry mate there is a 3year waiting list hit me in 2012 ill see if we can squeeze you in.
    oh well...that's a shame mate, i guess i need to stick to my back garden training til then... see you in 2012

p.s when i join your club in '2012' do i get a welcome t-shirt, and a free 'garden proof' gi when i join mate ?

Quote Originally Posted by dunny View Post
    i will take you on at my jiu gypsu club, i need more money for a bigger caravan
    can i join now ?