Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Would you take someone up on this?

  1. #1

    Default Would you take someone up on this?

    If somebody offered you 100 cash, would you kick your mum in the fanny bone full pelt??

  2. #2
    Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In constant pain and regret
    Posts
    7,202

    Default

    Widge or Chris Milward would no it, no doubt.

    I have seen Widge supex his mum over the couch in his mums front room.... I think she stuck back by slamming widges head against the radiator or something.... they have proper fights... funny as fuck!

    I'd do it, cause I hate my mum. But I wouldn't do it for half a days pay!

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Big-Mike View Post
    If somebody offered you 100 cash, would you kick your mum in the fanny bone full pelt??
    Why are you coming up with such inane threads?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReD_mIst View Post
    Widge or Chris Milward would no it, no doubt.

    I have seen Widge supex his mum over the couch in his mums front room.... I think she stuck back by slamming widges head against the radiator or something.... they have proper fights... funny as fuck!

    I'd do it, cause I hate my mum. But I wouldn't do it for half a days pay!
    half a days pay! what do you do? drug dealer?
    Don't hang around under bridges if your scared of being trolled!

    http://www.facebook.com/jacksexton1989

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post
    Why are you coming up with such inane threads?
    You want to go pub with him!!!!!!. He is what is known as a bastard-mate. He gets random women to walk over n slap me for no reason. And gives ugly women my number. Im glad he postin on here as gives him less time to get random people to give me abuse. He's my mate and he is a bastard. A bastard-mate.
    "tonight we dine in hell....or dominoes"

    TEAM BADGERS PRISON

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePunch View Post
    You want to go pub with him!!!!!!. He is what is known as a bastard-mate. He gets random women to walk over n slap me for no reason. And gives ugly women my number. Im glad he postin on here as gives him less time to get random people to give me abuse. He's my mate and he is a bastard. A bastard-mate.

    Big boy wee!

  7. #7

    Default

    HA see what i mean
    "tonight we dine in hell....or dominoes"

    TEAM BADGERS PRISON

  8. #8

    Default

    I'd kick your ass, but you're much bigger than me.. Plus, if I do, your mum will stop spanking me!!

  9. #9

    Default

    correct on both points
    "tonight we dine in hell....or dominoes"

    TEAM BADGERS PRISON

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.