Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever been homeless?

Cheers Bateman and also to the crew haha.

Basically it's so that I know what to do when it happens to me. My Idea was getting out of the city also. I can hunt, fish and trap very well as I grew up in the country and I also know how to live off the land by building shelter, keeping warm and dry and eating. Eating is becoming harder in the U.K. though with less wild animals and much less edible natural vegetation. Also , if you're caught on the land you're probably going to end up in jail also as you have the old 10% owning 80% thing going on. Even the wilds aren't wild anymore. I walked across the most remote stretch in Britain in under a day which doesn't make it all that remote by my standards.

I've been doing that old living off couscous thing for 4 weeks now like Bateman did with the crackers and there's still no sign of benefits or work in sight. Been using the library a lot lately also, (like right now) in finding out what I can do. I'll be allowed support when I move off my brothers floor and onto a friends floor which is good. I also have a hearing on Monday for my circumstances and the woman who is dealing with me is confident that I'll get support which is also good, but if the worst comes to the worst it looks like I'm gonna be doing a bit of an Evan Tanner for a while.

Come on folks, surely a few of you must have been homeless at one point??
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

Not taught by Wizards

Quote Originally Posted by Wiegieboard View Post
    Cheers Bateman and also to the crew haha.

Basically it's so that I know what to do when it happens to me. My Idea was getting out of the city also. I can hunt, fish and trap very well as I grew up in the country and I also know how to live off the land by building shelter, keeping warm and dry and eating. Eating is becoming harder in the U.K. though with less wild animals and much less edible natural vegetation. Also , if you're caught on the land you're probably going to end up in jail also as you have the old 10% owning 80% thing going on. Even the wilds aren't wild anymore. I walked across the most remote stretch in Britain in under a day which doesn't make it all that remote by my standards.

I've been doing that old living off couscous thing for 4 weeks now like Bateman did with the crackers and there's still no sign of benefits or work in sight. Been using the library a lot lately also, (like right now) in finding out what I can do. I'll be allowed support when I move off my brothers floor and onto a friends floor which is good. I also have a hearing on Monday for my circumstances and the woman who is dealing with me is confident that I'll get support which is also good, but if the worst comes to the worst it looks like I'm gonna be doing a bit of an Evan Tanner for a while.

Come on folks, surely a few of you must have been homeless at one point??
    wow, good luck dude..

Where will you go man?

would you not rather go to jail and have free food and shelter? it doesn't take a genius to figure out ways of getting there for a year...really easy.
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

Troll hater.

Quote Originally Posted by marko fu View Post
    would you not rather go to jail and have free food and shelter? it doesn't take a genius to figure out ways of getting there for a year...really easy.
    Shoplifting is a win win situation really...Free accessories if you get away wiv it or free accomodation and food inside...Good luck tho mate!
    I'm done with chasin trolls

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiegieboard View Post
    Eating is becoming harder in the U.K. though with less wild animals and much less edible natural vegetation. Also , if you're caught on the land you're probably going to end up in jail also as you have the old 10% owning 80% thing going on. Even the wilds aren't wild anymore. I walked across the most remote stretch in Britain in under a day which doesn't make it all that remote by my standards.
    Try make your way to Galloway Forrest Park, you should be able to find food pretty easily there. In spring stuff like hogweed shoots are edible (tastes a bit like aspargus) and there will be loads of rabbits about soon too.

if you have a TV check out this film mate

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758758/

head for europe... or the states... but watch this film....

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post

head for europe... or the states... but watch this film....
    assuming he doesn't have frequent flyer miles...hw is he suposed to afford that when he can't afford a proper meal?!

if it was me, i would go and hold up a post office or somewhere that has plenty f cash, if i get away with it...happy days & problem solved, if not then i go to prison, make some new contacts to try something else when i get out.
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

www.nextgenmma.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by marko fu View Post
    assuming he doesn't have frequent flyer miles...hw is he suposed to afford that when he can't afford a proper meal?!

if it was me, i would go and hold up a post office or somewhere that has plenty f cash, if i get away with it...happy days & problem solved, if not then i go to prison, make some new contacts to try something else when i get out.
    in 12-15 years for armed robbery?

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    in 12-15 years for armed robbery?
    nah not these days, smash the glass with a big brick or sledge hammer then its not armed robbery its smash n grab !!

www.nextgenmma.co.uk