Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm So Tuf!

Default I'm So Tuf!

yeah man im so tuf i actually scare people just by telling them that i once went to playschool with a kid thats uncle watched U.F.C and he told me what an armoplata tringle is! so if yo got a better record than that give it to the dj and ask him who cares!

yo got a bettter record than that PUNK?

The 'armoplata tringle' is my fav move

i know its soooooooooooooo amazin i once nearly got a billy scrummyballs with it but he tickled me and i let go!

So TUFF eh? Shame your spelling is atrocious.

ha! not as bad as your maths buddy! quite clearly your little header says over 5000 post but cagewarriors says NO hold on only 4967 you do the math buddy and come back to me with a calculator! x x

Banned
    Compton, South Central LA via Peterborough

Nigga FUCK YOU. YŽall ever come to Compton an me an my crew gonŽ shoot you up quicker than yŽall gonŽ say KFC. 187 crew anŽ all the fighters an enthusiasts givinŽ love on da forum keepinŽ it REAL FOŽ LIFE!

187 CREW ON THE BLOCK FUCK ALL THA HATERZ

Quote Originally Posted by mangler View Post
    ha! not as bad as your maths buddy! quite clearly your little header says over 5000 post but cagewarriors says NO hold on only 4967 you do the math buddy and come back to me with a calculator! x x
    Math? Buddy? I take it you're a yank?

In business, sometimes, you tend to exaggerate a little bit when it comes to figures. Besides, I'll be over 5000 soon. Are you interested in my sig? I'll give you a quote.

you over exaggerate! what like 9 inches inside of 4! good way to sell your product i suppose buddy!

187 crew isnt that joe macks crew! my bad thought croydon not compton BI-ATCH

Captain America is my Dad mickclark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mangler View Post
    yeah man im so tuf i actually scare people just by telling them that i once went to playschool with a kid thats uncle watched U.F.C and he told me what an armoplata tringle is! so if yo got a better record than that give it to the dj and ask him who cares!

yo got a bettter record than that PUNK?
    Is this a attempt at humour? If so did you miss out the funny part? Just wondering..........

Also what is a "tringle"?
    Last edited by mickclark; 07-03-2009 at 07:30 PM.
    Meh...........