Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ground Control 4.0 sub grappling tourney sunday april 26th MANCHESTER!

cheers man, but tried all those places and they are all booked out, so i had to settle for the airport hotel, it's all good though. Just wondering how long a taxi from there to the sports center would take just so i can be on time for weigh ins.

thanks again.

Default re

weigh in anytime between 10-12, first bout will be just after 12.

we will have 4 mats going so we should get the event done speedy and hopefully have time for an absolute division
    http://twitter.com/groundcontroluk http://www.gcgrappling.com

Would have liked to come up for this, really enjoyed the last one, but got another comp coming up and can't really risk injury. That said...good luck to everyone there, and schedule permitting I'll be at the next one!

Take care,

Stalks

is there a competitor list up yet?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ngireland View Post
    alright lads, i'll be travellin over from dublin for this

the only hotel i can find for the night i arrive in (the 25th) is the bewleys hotel at the airport. How long do you reckon it would take to get from there to the sports center? can it be done by taxi or what would be my best bet?

cheers in advance
    get the tram to oxford st from the airport and walk the rest far cheaper. If money is no concern taxi is the way

only one word to describe that competition: quality

ps. so are wrestling shoes allowed or not? (cuz i've seen few people in them but the rules said they are optional for juniors division)
    Last edited by Adasko; 27-04-2009 at 12:57 PM.