Thread: Brandon Quick seminar nottingham 21st/22nd March

Slightly Sleazy

Default Brandon Quick seminar nottingham 21st/22nd March

Brandon Quick, 10th Planet/Eddie Bravo Brown Belt is doing privates and seminars this weekend. Will be in Long Eaton just off junction 25 M1.

Do a search to find videos of his stuff, top notch for no gi chokes which he should be showing on sunday.

Privates on saturday contact Richard Goddard on 07870612378 for prices/to book your private.

Seminar Sunday 22nd March, 12pm til 4pm, 35 again contact Richard Goddard on 07870612378 or Wayne Kirk on 07771686089 for more details/directions.

I'm not organising this so please calls the guys with any queries, just posting as a favour.

Highly recommended!

Brandon seminars are excellent!
    The Bushido MMA Academy

Trying to master Tai Chi BJJ.

I attended the seminar today. The content of the seminar was excellent.

Worked on the D'arce, RAT, anoconda, peruivan combos....
    We also worked on a very nasty choke, i can't remember the name but it hurts like hell.

Some nice MMA applications for what Brandon called the 100%, what I'll personally will be drilling.

Everyone who attended throughly enjoyed the seminar & I would recommend that when Brandon visits the UK again for a seminar that people shouldn't heistate to booked a space at the next seminar if you want to improve your no-gi game.

Thanks to:

Richie/Wayne for bringing him over.
    The Bushido MMA Academy

Just saw Levo similar post in the Pro MMA section

Japanese neck tie, that's the name of the nasty choke!
    The Bushido MMA Academy