Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: techniques from top team (vids)

far left in tito ortiz shorts (no tan)
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV1aM...e=channel_page

milton viera passed my gvuard like this today. then i did it right back to him haha
    Last edited by david5; 03-04-2009 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQIlt...layer_embedded

milton viera passed my gvuard like this today. then i did it right back to him haha
    You passed his guard with bad singing?

Quote Originally Posted by Benws View Post
    You passed his guard with bad singing?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV1aM...e=channel_page

lol edited now

lol @ the orginal singing video. lmfao
    Insert whiny message

Tried that on Briga a couple of the times the other day - and he kindly demonstrated that if you don't get your first foot over their head... the guy takes your back and chokes you.

Great move if you can pull it off!
    www.kaobon.com home of TEAM KAOBON MMA/MUAYTHAI

How much is this whole trip costing, I am looking to go next year.

Quote Originally Posted by TWISTER101 View Post
    How much is this whole trip costing, I am looking to go next year.
    hard to say. what's your budget? you can make the trip fit really. depends how large you want to live it. apartments can be as cheap as 2 or 3 hundred pounds in some places. flights 600-1000 return maybe.
    food can be expensive to eat out as it's very touristy. training is cheap 150 us dollars to train unlimeted gi and no gi here at btt a month

Quote Originally Posted by Waterboy View Post
    Tried that on Briga a couple of the times the other day - and he kindly demonstrated that if you don't get your first foot over their head... the guy takes your back and chokes you.

Great move if you can pull it off!
    but it looks SICK when it works hahaha

hard to say. what's your budget? you can make the trip fit really. depends how large you want to live it. apartments can be as cheap as 2 or 3 hundred pounds in some places. flights 600-1000 return maybe.
    food can be expensive to eat out as it's very touristy. training is cheap 150 us dollars to train unlimeted gi and no gi here at btt a month
    is that all they train..gi and no gi?

Or is there wrestling classes and mma classes also?