Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: techniques from top team (vids)

yeh but you don't pay for them, and they're not "classes" in the conventional sense. mma is at 12 mon wed fri and wrestling tues thurs, for the pros. you can ask to join in. lot of sparring
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    yeh but you don't pay for them, and they're not "classes" in the conventional sense. mma is at 12 mon wed fri and wrestling tues thurs, for the pros. you can ask to join in. lot of sparring
    u not join in mate?

i wouldnt fancy being under a few of those guys when they get mount in the mma class!!

wrestling would be pretty cool tho..

sparring seems to be the way these large out fits do it because the guys are usually at ahigh skill level when they attend 'pro' classes..makes sense to spar alot..

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    u not join in mate?

i wouldnt fancy being under a few of those guys when they get mount in the mma class!!

wrestling would be pretty cool tho..

sparring seems to be the way these large out fits do it because the guys are usually at ahigh skill level when they attend 'pro' classes..makes sense to spar alot..
    i join in occasionally, but i'm training a lot, usually i do morning class and afternoon class, then evening class sometimes, so if i do mma too i'm at gym from 10am till 4pm training with no real break, it's just too much

i join in occasionally, but i'm training a lot, usually i do morning class and afternoon class, then evening class sometimes, so if i do mma too i'm at gym from 10am till 4pm training with no real break, it's just too much
    Especially when there's only so much gringo love to spread round Rio eh?!

How much longer you there for? You taking up permanent residence?
    www.kaobon.com home of TEAM KAOBON MMA/MUAYTHAI

Quote Originally Posted by Waterboy View Post
    Especially when there's only so much gringo love to spread round Rio eh?!

How much longer you there for? You taking up permanent residence?
    i go to the fderal police to extend my visa tomorrow, then all being well stay till mid july

gringo love rocks, i'm like brazilian kryptonite

i go to the fderal police to extend my visa tomorrow, then all being well stay till mid july

gringo love rocks, i'm like brazilian kryptonite
    brillant..thats one long ass stAy david..

u must be learning loads if u are doing two a day over there..

lol that show off. david5.. i dont love you anymore..... unless you have spare room.
    Insert whiny message

i was shitting myself last night as i prepared the things i need to extend my visa, i found a website that had the things i needed, but no mention of time frame, now last night i happen to look at another site which says you need to apply for visa extension at least 2 WEEKS before you're due to leave. fuuuuuuuuck!

so i had to the policia federal in shopping leblon nice n early, only to be told they can;t do it there and i have to go allllll the way back to GIG international airport and do it there, which costs about 10 quid in a taxi each way. (you can take the bus but they frequently get stopped and you get mugged while going through the ENORMOUS FAVELA surrounding the airport.

no one speaks english at the policia federal, you take a number and sit your ass down. other people are getting their fingerprints taken and shit, visas come hardcore in brazil. i was bricking it, surely i'd wait a couple of hours, only to be told to fuck off. i had been planning contingency plans all night....trips to argentina or paraguay to extend visa....staying illegally and being fined 8 reais a day over....i even took money to bribe them if they said no.

turns out after i waited a couple of hours the nice lady didn;t give a fuck and stamped up my passport good. extending the visa costs like 20 quid, and i didn't have to leave any fingerprints

now i just need a new apartment!

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    brillant..thats one long ass stAy david..

u must be learning loads if u are doing two a day over there..
    yeh, starting to really take notes, if i get to find an apartment pretty soon an i have time i'll film some technique vids for you guys, if you like?

duchman, will let you know when i find new apt