Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any mma gyms in the Northwest

Default Any mma gyms in the Northwest

ive trained in muay thai for a number of years but quit and ive always been a big mma fan so was wonderin if anyone knew if there were some gyms in the northwest of england that did mma so i could learn a better ground game

Quote Originally Posted by pazzer90 View Post
    ive trained in muay thai for a number of years but quit and ive always been a big mma fan so was wonderin if anyone knew if there were some gyms in the northwest of england that did mma so i could learn a better ground game
    Where abouts in the North West are you ???
    I swear before this company that I shall fight to the death for my king. If my king or my lord shall die, I shall take his place & fight as he would have fought. If any man here see me taken with weak heart & run away, he shall remind me of this pledge, made here before my kin.

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

nope, nopthing in the north west. It's barren.... nothing in Manchester, leigh, Stockport, Atherton... nothing in Liverpool, Runcorn.... nothing.

i'm from leigh so could you tell me were the nearest one is to me cause dont mind travelling

Liverpool - Next Gen

Wolfslair- widness (i think off the top of my head)

Moss Side Ground And Pound... Manchester!
    Brendan Loughnane/ Sponsored by Collosol Nutrition & CKA Martial Arts Supplies.

Could someone please list a set of contact names and numbers for clubs in/around wigan.

I know there are loads knocking about, but cant find them in the yellow pages or internet.

Cheers.

Pro Fighter
    self-appointed boss of the forum

lol... clearly, the closest gym to Leigh... is Colosseum, which is based at Powerbeck on Wigan Road in...er... Leigh

PM me for details on Colosseum

For Wigan, you are probably best off with Tom Blackledge Academy. PM him on this forum

Cheers for that, i found the powerbeck site about 5 mins after posting, sods law i guess.

Has atherton submission shut down, as their website doesnt seem to work anymore.

Cheers for the info though.